Armageddon, If you still don't have it. (PATCHED)

WizloBaggins

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Btw anyone that still has this in the backlog and haven't thought about it, now's the perfect opportunity (if not last call) to get this trophy without a massive effort, it's still gonna require some tryharding but right now the game is full of new PS plus people waiting to get terrorized. :P  I started this game a couple days ago and only lost like 4 times total while going for my 30 wins. Just dodge every game with prestige level people unless it's obvious they are not grouped with the others.

30 wins as a Demon popped for me right after my 30th win as a Demon.

I did however count every single win that I got and marked them on a sheet of paper and all 30 of my wins were in public lobbies and with random players.

I just checked and my 30th win for the trophy came when someone had left the game so disconnects or quits do not affect the trophies stats, please see accompanying video of my trophy popping for confirmation...

Evil Dead: The Game Armageddon - YouTube

Edited by Septic_Phlegm

On 2/9/2023 at 6:11 PM, AvariceInc said:

Btw anyone that still has this in the backlog and haven't thought about it, now's the perfect opportunity (if not last call) to get this trophy without a massive effort, it's still gonna require some tryharding but right now the game is full of new PS plus people waiting to get terrorized. :P  I started this game a couple days ago and only lost like 4 times total while going for my 30 wins. Just dodge every game with prestige level people unless it's obvious they are not grouped with the others.

How can you tell the levels of others especially if their prestiged?

37 minutes ago, StanPortrBridges said:

How can you tell the levels of others especially if their prestiged?

There is two curved leaf icon around their face icons in lower left corner.

With a prestige number written right next to it 1,2,3,4 and 5.

The humongous amount of character challenges required to reach all prestige levels makes them very experienced.

Edited by zulqarmessi

Game's definitely pretty easy right now, probably due to the influx of new players. I've been winning most of my games as the Puppeteer. Pretty much use the same strategy every game - run around the map collecting as many orbs and placing as many traps as possible, get basic unit ASAP, if a player makes a noise / gets in a car or you just randomly bump into them, keep tailing them for the rest of the game. Especially if you get a survivor running off alone because once you unlock your boss unit you can easily down them. You shouldn't count on winning the game before the book phase and should just focus on harassing the survivors and placing as many traps as possible to farm EXP. If you can get to level 25+ before they get to the dark ones your chances of winning are extremely high.

Funnily enough demon was thought to be underpowered before the game dropped on PS+, to the point where survivors had long matchmaking times because so few people wanted to play demon. Seems like demons are great at low skill levels and bad at high skill levels.