ResiGamer_28

Server Down

41 posts in this topic

"The Ubisoft server is not available at this time"

Let's hope it's just maintenence and Ubisoft aren't trying to stealth close again, after this time promising they would give notice. 

It was delisted already and we've seen what was done with Far Cry 2. It's a PS3 game in 2022 so there's no way that it was a maintenance to try to improve the game experience. With these things you can only hope that they fix themselves and are a temporary glitch otherwise none of their PS3 games are officially supported anymore. 

This is a common thing with Ubisoft servers. 

2 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

"The Ubisoft server is not available at this time"

Let's hope it's just maintenence and Ubisoft aren't trying to stealth close again, after this time promising they would give notice. 

You were right there is an error.

Well, there better aren't any hidden online trophies like in need for speed hot pursuit..... 

there are LOADS of online trophies on Driver

2 hours ago, xLetsP1ayGod said:

Im not home, any updates?

Still down as of 2355GMT

I tweeted them and asked if it was permanently down, and they said it should still be up. So it must just be an outage

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

Watch dogs servers working on PS3 ?

It’s a flip coin , the server isn’t stable same as assassin creed black flag , brotherhood , revolution & ghost recon but there are players who earned the online trophies pretty recently.

Speaking of Driver SF , the issue has happened in 2020 & 2021 same problem & let’s wish for the best .

Edited by Hysteria

15 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

there are LOADS of online trophies on Driver

I know. I did the online trophies like 2 years ago. 

I just hope there isn't anything hidden that requires online connection. 

Still down.

I don’t want to think about this but am afraid that they will never do a thing about it.

49 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

I don’t want to think about this but am afraid that they will never do a thing about it.

It's not even been 2 days and has happened multiple times in the past, its an old game, they are going to rush to fix the issue. 

Still down.

I already submitted a ticket about the issue in Ubisoft support site but no answer yet.

I contacted Ubisoft support on twitter and explained the issue. They told me that they are unable to find an issue with Driver SF on PS3 on their end and that I should check the network settings on my console.

This is good news since it means this is not a permanent shutdown of the servers.

So please contact them yourselves and tell them that everyone is having trouble and that it is a server issue.

1 minute ago, mozzalex_ said:

I contacted Ubisoft support on twitter and explained the issue. They told me that they are unable to find an issue with Driver SF on PS3 on their end and that I should check the network settings on my console.

This is good news since it means this is not a permanent shutdown of the servers.

So please contact them yourselves and tell them that everyone is having trouble and that it is a server issue.

I agree plus that I contacted them through all social media. 

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, mozzalex_ said:

Well that clearly means they didn't check anything or they would have seen the issue.  It went down Thursday, no chance anyone was going to do anything for this over a weekend. 

Edited by GUDGER666

2 hours ago, mozzalex_ said:

Hell some developers have an obsession with “ check your the network settings “ like the F!

where exactly I can contact them on Twitter or their website? Could you please put the links for them? 

14 minutes ago, mhm_fazli said:

where exactly I can contact them on Twitter or their website? Could you please put the links for them? 

https://mobile.twitter.com/UbisoftSupport. But you will probably just get the same generic response.