First time player - Missions really this long?

Deluziion90

Title says it all and I am not complaining. Having a lot of fun but damn I feel these missions take a hell lot of time.

I just finished the 3rd map in 136minutes. This does include getting all collectibles. (Playing on medium)

So is it normal with SE that these maps take forever? 

12 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Title says it all and I am not complaining. Having a lot of fun but damn I feel these missions take a hell lot of time.

I just finished the 3rd map in 136minutes. This does include getting all collectibles. (Playing on medium)

Last on I played in depth was v2 and the missions were usually short and sweet but if they made them longer that's great more room to long-distance bullet cam and shoot Nazi testicles off

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Clearing most of the map and going for Collectibles will take about 2 hours on normal for every mission, yes.

Just rushing the Main Objective for Authentic Playthrough takes 10-20 minutes if not failing too often.

• Like 3

Like Rocky said, Sniper Elite is one of those games where missions tend to take a long time your first time through but can be completed very quickly on subsequent playthroughs as you rush the objectives and avoid unnecessary combat.

Your first go round will see you exploring, grabbing collectibles, getting caught up in side objectives, observing the enemy to look for patterns, and just trying out different strategies and tactics to infiltrate areas with trial and error. It can easily add up to a couple hours per mission, especially with how large some of the maps on SE5 look (I’m watching a review right now and wow!). On higher difficulties you’re just going to want to get in & out with as little fuss as possible which doesn’t take long at all.

On 27/05/2022 at 1:42 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Last on I played in depth was v2 and the missions were usually short and sweet but if they made them longer that's great more room to long-distance bullet cam and shoot Nazi testicles off

well not gone lie the maps aint as cool, very detailed and is large in fact but long distance shots you can say good bye to. some medals will be to get 500 meters shots and they will be really hard to find. Mission 3 has a nice distance from the spawn to the castle so you can farm some distance shots, however max you will pull is 450 to 500 meters.