My Little Trophy Thoughts: A PSNProfiles Adventure

2 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

No idea how you came to that conclusion, lol.

Easy. None of your posts have mentioned blocking people who play stupid easy plat games, only that you won't let the games be on your account.

People who play 20 releases of ZJ the Ball are okay, but anyone who plats an MLP game you can't stomach to look at?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Groudon199 said:

Easy. None of your posts have mentioned blocking people who play stupid easy plat games, only that you won't let the games be on your account.

People who play 20 releases of ZJ the Ball are okay, but anyone who plats an MLP game you can't stomach to look at?

Are you seriously taking my stupid joke post to this level? 

This game and the stupid Breakthrough games can all go to Hell - but MLP is especially cringe 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

That seems an odd take.

This is a kids game, based off a fairly popular kids show.
(not for nothing, but I have kid family members, and so have seen my fair share of shows aimed at that age bracket, and you could do a lot worse than current incarnation of MLP).

It has a legitimate audience, beyond easy trophies.

Breakthrough” doesn’t.

The Crocodile Q” and it’s ilk doesn’t.

The Jumping [insert fastfood]” doesn’t.

Despite the fact that - yes - there will probably be some full grown adults using this for mopping up some quick trophies…

…I still wouldn’t come close to considering this in the same breath as those other “games”.

When did I compare them? That was someone else.

Just now, CelestialRequiem said:

When did I compare them? That was someone else.

Are you kidding?

You literally wrote the sentence:

33 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

This game and the stupid Breakthrough games can all go to Hell - but MLP is especially cringe 

...and I quoted it in my response. ?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CelestialRequiem said:

I am blocking every mother fucker that plats this game. 

You may block me any time you wish for any reason you conceive. I don't care. I actually care more about the two-week old left-over pizza in my refrigerator. 

p.s. Neither will anyone else care if you choose to block them. Wield that meaningless threat with unprecedented vim and vigor!

• Like 4

Just now, DrBloodmoney said:

The first part of your sentence (before the hyphen) joins Breakthrough and this game into the same category.

I didn't put them in the same category. Why are you making this up?

I was responding to someone else who drew the comparison. 

5 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

The second part (post-hyphen) states that you consider this game to be the most negative example of that category, as it also is "cringe" (I assume you mean "cringe inducing") in addition to whatever other reasons they should all "go to Hell".

Yeah, because MLP doesn't need trophies to be awful lol. It cultivated a really cringey fanbase. 

English is my native language - but you aren't following this well. I never drew a comparison -- someone else did. 

1 minute ago, IntroPhenom said:

You may block me any time you wish for any reason you conceive. I don't care. I actually care more about the two-week old left-over pizza in my refrigerator. 

p.s. Neither will anyone else care if you choose to block them. Wield that meaningless threat with unprecedented vim and vigor!

I'm going to assume you missed my post where I said I was making a joke. I'm not going to block anyone. 

11 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Do you have the beat the game at least? What about 100% completion? Like, would be a shame doing so for a platinum.

You do have to complete the game but you don't need to 100% it. 

3 hours ago, EmperorZetta said:

Is this a JRPG

No it's a JRPonyG

39 minutes ago, MadEdders95 said:

If my profile wasn't obvious enough, I'm going to plat this and I look forward to it :D

Go for it! I liked it a lot, so I hope you enjoy it too. 

25 minutes ago, Rewemarkt66 said:

short and easy but I still enjoyed it. finally something MLP in my trophy list to show :D

Stick it in the trophy cabinet! That will be awesome to see hehe~

• Like 3

Just now, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Man, you all get pretty sore in the rump when someone makes a joke at the expense of your collective daughters' favorite show

Funny how the users with actual MLP icons didn't speak to my obvious joke - but we had a good back and forth on comparisons I didn't draw, and how people said they didn't care if I blocked them, despite me stating I was joking. 

At least we know it isn't the MLP fans that have reading comprehension issues. 

10 hours ago, TheSleepyBeauty said:

Sometimes I wonder why people waste money on games like this for a platinum trophy that no one clearly doesn't give a crap about. It looks cool for someone who actually likes My Little Pony. But sacrificing your own profile with this game. idk. You have to be very comfortable with your money if your spending over 40 bucks for a short 2 hour game lol 

man, you might not believe it. but for me it's absolutely brilliant to have this game/platinum on the list just for the meme. It's hilarious to know that someone will see this game on my list and screw their face up in disgust.

2 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

I’m having flashbacks from yesterday’s nightmare of a thread. I read what @CelestialRequiem wrote and he was clearly joking. To those that didn’t get the joke, please take a moment and ask yourself if fighting over a video game based on an extremely cringy cartoon is how you want to spend your day.

I tend to spend my days doing worse things :awesome: