Drakengard 3 Collector's Edition

VetoShizuko

1798423_428257777305576_387716727_n_zps2

The price is $80 and is a Square Enix Store Exclusive. 5000 copies only btw and I'm glad it's underrated I might be able to secure a copy ^^ 

lol sorry I forgot to post the store link http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/DisplayHomePage

EDIT: yeah Playasia opened preorders on their site http://www.play-asia.com/paOScore/19-15-Drakengard+3.html I don't know when they will open for the CE's but I'm glad I won't have to deal with Square's online store 

Edited by VetoShizuko
  • Like 2

Great another collection the uk wont get

1st Lightning Returns

2nd Final Fantasy X-X2 HD

3rd Drakengard 3

this gets me always American only for collectors edition the uk deserve these editions to so y should we lose out what other ones will we be denied

If we don't get them, then why should others? Makes about as much sense as using a sponge as a toothbrush.

What's worse is that this game will only be available digitally here. Me and a friend of mine who loves RPG's to death won't even bother with this.

If we don't get them, then why should others? Makes about as much sense as using a sponge as a toothbrush.

What's worse is that this game will only be available digitally here. Me and a friend of mine who loves RPG's to death won't even bother with this.

Wow, I didn't know the UK wasn't even getting a physical version. Guess I won't bother then, another sale lost Square.

It's not like Square sits down and says your countries don't deserve things like this. There's much more to it than that, I'm sure. If you think the UK will secure them just as many sales as the U.S, lol. Chances are they think that what little interest it will generate over there isn't worth the cost or something along those lines. The UK has received offers we haven't in the past, one that I was annoyed by was the Tekken Tag 2 Collectors Edition. It's a shame but you can't get bent out of shape over it.

Heck, you guys might not get the collectors for Light's Revenge however you get the Steelbook which looks great @ Noctis. That's just for pre-ordering!

I had to order a copy of Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires from the UK simply because we didn't get a physical version. I'm sure I'll have to do it for other games as well. It's not like the PS3 is region locked like the 360, so why isn't importing a copy an option? Shipping wasn't even that expensive. Unless you really didn't want the game much in the first place but love having a reason to complain. In that case, all the more power to you.

Digital River is a pain the ass. I never got my Wizard edition or my Okamiden preorder even after waiting 5 months.

Still for this I might try again.

As for the UK not getting a physical edition, that sucks, but you have to remember it has been the other way around too.

Just be careful reordering ya'll; it's through Digital River of the Ni No Kuni debacle.

Also Japanese voices are only available if you preorder it before March something.

:o Oh I heard a lot of crap about that. If I could preorder from amazon this would've been a instant preorder for me

• 4 weeks later...