Trophy didn't pop for collecting all of the heart pieces...

Mektige

I spent hours looking for the final heart piece without a guide. Found it, but the trophy didn't pop for me. I've tried everything I can to get it to pop since, but it's useless. What a disappointing experience to be screwed out of a trophy for no reason. :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StygianWolf4 said:

I'm kinda glad I saw this before purchasing this game. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully it's fixed soon cos that is annoying! How are the other trophies in terms of unlocking?

I've had the game for about a week or so, and I knocked all the others out with no issues. Really not sure why this one didn't pop, as it seems to pop for others, and the trophy guide at PowerPyx makes no mention of glitches.

1 minute ago, JakeCoopz said:

Have you tried buying more heart peices from the shop? They're 500 each, maybe you need some of them too to max out your hearts. 

Also is there a way to replay levels later on in the game? I missed a letter in the first level of the second hub World, but now the entrance to the level is blocked off so I can't replay it. 

Yeah, I have the full 10 hearts. Just no trophy. :/

And yes, you can replay that level. It's very likely you're actually not in the right spot. There are two of those massive turbines/fans - one of which is cluttered with junk and inaccessible. You need to go to the other one and walk up to it to re-enter the level.

Just now, PlushyPants49 said:

I just came here to say the same but for the Runes. I have all 50 and no trophy ever popped...

Yeah, having this happen is an immensely unsatisfying conclusion to an otherwise fun experience. And there appears - from what I can tell - to be no way to "trick" the game into awarding the trophy, meaning it will assumedly require another full playthrough, which just ain't happenin' for this guy.

4 minutes ago, Mektige said:

Yeah, having this happen is an immensely unsatisfying conclusion to an otherwise fun experience. And there appears - from what I can tell - to be no way to "trick" the game into awarding the trophy, meaning it will assumedly require another full playthrough, which just ain't happenin' for this guy.

Definitely a downside of playing games before they release. More often than not trophies are bugged which just isn't good enough.

17 minutes ago, PlushyPants49 said:

Definitely a downside of playing games before they release. More often than not trophies are bugged which just isn't good enough.

It's my job, so I take the cons with the pros, I guess. But it definitely sucks.

2 minutes ago, PlushyPants49 said:

Can always reach out to the devs I guess. 

I've mentioned it 5+ times on their official Discord server, and I spoke to a developer directly who stopped responding. Not sure this is their highest priority considering all of the other issues I'm seeing people mention. ?

6 minutes ago, Mektige said:

I've mentioned it 5+ times on their official Discord server, and I spoke to a developer directly who stopped responding. Not sure this is their highest priority considering all of the other issues I'm seeing people mention. 1f616.png

Are you playing the PS4 or PS5 version of the game?

The trophy for heart pieces did not pop for me on my first playthrough. On my second playthrough I made sure that the last heart piece I collected was one in a level and it popped. The last piece I needed was in Crystal Caverns. Not sure if this 100% works but just make sure your last piece is one you find in a level. 

4 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

Guys trophies are gltiched or not? I see lots of people get platinum O_o

for me personally its glitched. my healthy trophy glitched out.. i think because i bought the last heart pieces from the vendor.. and i think thats also what happend with the others where it glitched out.

Yes, I did a 2nd speed run playthrough and I made sure to pick up my last heart instead of buying it, and it popped. 

Buy the 2 hearts from the vendor, THEN pick it up. It only works right now if you pick it up. Please do this to avoid a bugged trophy or risk another playthrough. It's a short game, but still. Nobody will want to play it again for 1 trophy.

• Like 2

Sadly picking the last heart in a level is not an universal solution, my trophy didn’t pop thay way.

I’ve finished this game 3 times atm and I dont find a clue of what make it glitch or not. For now i’ve tried with no success :

- Buying the last heart

- Picking the last heart in the last level

- Picking the last heart in a previous 

At first this game was fun but not anymore, at leat for me :(

Happened to me as well and it was an in-level one (Monkey Park).

Not exactly relishing another playthrough of this and it could very well happen again anyway like Dounew dealt with and it's unclear whether or not the individual unlock is replicable with a cloud save or if you're fucked from the moment you start a new game.

Edited by LunchCannon54