Trophy didn't pop for collecting all of the heart pieces...

Mektige

3 hours ago, LunchCannon54 said:

Happened to me as well and it was an in-level one (Monkey Park).

Not exactly relishing another playthrough of this and it could very well happen again anyway like Dounew dealt with and it's unclear whether or not the individual unlock is replicable with a cloud save or if you're fucked from the moment you start a new game.

I reloaded a previous cloud save and the trophy poped once I recollected the last heart piece!

Edited by iSisko87

yeah getting the last heart in the level didnt matter to me, the KAO letters havnt popped and the wells havnt either, when i check them some of them are 'completed' in 4 seconds and do not change when i try again

I had the issue with the wells and KAO letters.

The KAO letters is unsolved and iam clueless how to solve it besides replaying.

However i kept farming the first well ( the last one i needed in my case ) and after like 7-8 complete runs it popped.

• Like 1

On 29-5-2022 at 10:24 PM, Lilseb93 said:

Yes, I did a 2nd speed run playthrough and I made sure to pick up my last heart instead of buying it, and it popped. 

Buy the 2 hearts from the vendor, THEN pick it up. It only works right now if you pick it up. Please do this to avoid a bugged trophy or risk another playthrough. It's a short game, but still. Nobody will want to play it again for 1 trophy.

I picked up my last piece bcs i've bought everything quit fast, and it didn't popped...

On 30/05/2022 at 2:06 PM, Keltish said:

However i kept farming the first well ( the last one i needed in my case ) and after like 7-8 complete runs it popped.

Same with my friend. I was here to see if anyone had the same problem. We tried to make every level and nothing. Hope they fix this...

Definitely in need of a patch to fix all of the collection bugs (among some other minor things). I was lucky enough not to miss out on any trophies in the end, but I've had to re-play the levels several times due to certain items not staying "collected" the first time through, or losing progress after a death. I'm even stuck at 63/64 chests like a few other people seem to be on Steam despite having 100% completion right now on PS5.

It's a cute little game and a shame to see bugs like this happen 'cause I love old school 3D platformers so much and want to see them do well!

On 4.06.2022 at 3:59 AM, Ray-Walker117 said:

I picked up my last piece bcs i've bought everything quit fast, and it didn't popped...

Same for me. So it's not a 100% guaranteed workaround sadly. Still, the amount of bugs on such a small game is pathetic.

Especially that makers decided to push the launch date month before the planned one :facepalm:

On 30.05.2022 at 3:06 PM, Keltish said:

Thank you for this post. 

Trophy for collecting all wells didn't pop correctly for me as well. Replaying last needed well helped, after 4 tries it popped.

Same thing here with letters. Nothing popped. 

I don’t know if it’s because I didn’t finish the level whenever I picked up the missing letter or it’s just bugged. But stats screen is showing that I have everything and I can’t pick them up again. 

The game isn’t that much fun for 2nd playthrough, so I guess I’m stuck with no platinum. 

Happened to me with the eternal wells and heart pieces. ?

For the wells, I did the same as @Keltish (thanks for the tip!) and replayed the last well I found, which in my case was number 6. It only took a couple of tries. I don't know if it was a coincidence, but I also found the treasure chest the time I unlocked the trophy.

Regarding the heart pieces, I took precautions and first bought the ones from the store and then backed up the save file before collecting the last piece from a level. Glad I did that, because the first time the trophy didn't pop. I restored the save and tried again, and this time it worked! ?

Note to future players: back up your save before picking up the last of any kind of collectible. This game cannot be trusted. ?

Edited by VMRG

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2022 at 10:37 AM, Twoflowers said:

did anyone suceed to get the trophy with the lastest patch (which said to have fixed the trophies) with a savegame who already has alle heart pieces?

I loaded the game but it seems it didn't retroactively sees that i already got all heart pieces :(

tried that and sadly no trophy :( i've actually expected that to be the case so I will just replay the game over the weekend and see if it pops for me on a new save. otherwise i will honestly give up while being jealous of all these lucky ppl who had the trophy popped even when it was glitched. gonna post the results of my replay unless someone else beats me on that info.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 5/28/2023 at 0:07 PM, LukeTheGooner said:

did anyone find a way to fix this? it's my only trophy left for the plat and it hasn't popped for me even though I have all hearts

Unfortunately you're going to have to start a new game and try again