They... Patched it!

Badnik_Mechanic

A patch for the game has gone live!

Multiplayer now works! Prickled Monkey apparently is now unlockable and can be done in private matches! 

Apparently the patch also fixes the difficulty on campaign mode so the rank trophies are now possible. I don't know if the golden rockets trophy works yet but it looks like it could be!

• Like 1

Just downloaded the update and tried multiplayer. It's dead... lol obviously... But it works!

It also looks like single player mode has been fixed too! Was able to get a general rank on casual where previously it was impossible, and some ration tickets unlocked which were previously buggy, not saying Platinum is possible but it certainly looks like it!

2 hours ago, MysticalSylph said:

I'm guessing that unfortunately despite the patch there still are a lot of bugs huh? Still seeing 0% trophies 

I got the platinum this morning.

The only bug I've encountered is one left over from the original game, if you get a gold cube you must NOT quit the game, you must either beat the stage or fail it. Otherwise it risks bugging the count and you'll have to delete your entire save file and start again.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Badnik_Mechanic said:

I got the platinum this morning.

The only bug I've encountered is one left over from the original game, if you get a gold cube you must NOT quit the game, you must either beat the stage or fail it. Otherwise it risks bugging the count and you'll have to delete your entire save file and start again.

Thanks! I'm so excited to dive back in! I grabbed all gold cubes when it launched, will I need to start over? I don't mind just curious