Omikuji and Offering Boxes

DrakeHellsing

Got a question about these. How often can you do them? As in, I've done the offering boxes at least twice now (working towards the 10,000 money for that one), but wondering how often I can do them, or if there's a certain time you have to wait before you can try again. Same with the Omikuji too in order to get the right stick from the box.

I think u can grind it...save infront of offering box pay 500 and then load to repeat the grinding. 

Same for the omikuji box, save before paying 200 , if it's not daikyo reload the save. Since daikyo is extremely rare

• Like 3

On 28-5-2022 at 10:18 AM, DrakeHellsing said:

Got a question about these. How often can you do them? As in, I've done the offering boxes at least twice now (working towards the 10,000 money for that one), but wondering how often I can do them, or if there's a certain time you have to wait before you can try again. Same with the Omikuji too in order to get the right stick from the box.

So far i only did the omikuji by saving in front of it and keep reloading save if i did not get it. Took me around 20minutes to pull the daikyo needed for trophy. For the offering box i havent tried it yet but i would think it works the same? Not that far into the game yet so that one i dont know yet.