Is System Rift broken?

Hi all,

Just done the dlc and got neither the no kills or no alarms. Thats not what bothers me as the game seems to make its mind up and what it wants to do. But I couldn't get the murder he wrote trophy. So I watched a video and noticed when you first meet ShadowChild you then meet a man on the stairs before the building you need to sneak through. This didn't happen on mine and I got the 4 pieces of evidence anyway but still nothing. 

So does anyone know what makes him appear as I was loading earlier saves and still nothing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zizimonster said:

@DaveMcDamage

I followed this video and got every trophy, except Knock Knock :silver:.

Cheers man. 

I did try the vid you posted but when I get to the section where you punch through the fan to leave shadow childs statue, the game won't let me punch through. I'm gonna leave it man. The playthroughs have really taken there toll on me and its hard to want to continue. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Cheers man. 

I did try the vid you posted but when I get to the section where you punch through the fan to leave shadow childs statue, the game won't let me punch through. I'm gonna leave it man. The playthroughs have really taken there toll on me and its hard to want to continue. 

You need to buy the Punch Through Wall skill.