Game is broken

5 hours ago, x-iGoAT-X said:

I haven't had any issues at all. I just hate that they pretty much made this game pay to win. It's almost impossible to save silver coins. 

How much have you played? 

I have played around 30 hrs total across 3 saves (15hrs the longest) before the save corrupted. It has happened on os4 and 5 copy. 

saving silver coins is easy if you just buy what you need - I just used my starting gun and sold everything else, hardly needed any meds either. 

Hi, ive a save with 25hrs playtime. No crashes or bugs with ps5 version. U can good silver farm in the 3. City for better weapons. Ive no pay for Shop weapons. Its easy with weapon dmg skills and crit skills, or def. Skills. ?

• Like 1

On 5/30/2022 at 9:56 AM, ddcso said:

Hi, ive a save with 25hrs playtime. No crashes or bugs with ps5 version. U can good silver farm in the 3. City for better weapons. Ive no pay for Shop weapons. Its easy with weapon dmg skills and crit skills, or def. Skills. 1f60e.png

Hmmm, good to know! I still can't justify more game time lost when it has constantly crashed. Could you keep it posted how far in you get and if there's been any errors? I've emailed and tweeted the devs to see if they can sort it but have had no reply as of yet.

• Like 1