Brawling in the City: Trophy & game thoughts?

ConAir

Bitmap Bureau & Numskull Games will release this new brawler on both PS4 & PS5 on June 17th.

Quick trailer: 

Preview from a couple of days ago:

There are also physical copies available of this game. The special releases are almost sold out though.

What are your thoughts on this game and the Trophylist (outside op Capslock).

Considering Bitmap Bureau is involved, I don't expect it to be a walk in the park. The Trophylist seems to have a few challenging ones including beating Ultra difficulty and beating a boss without being hit.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Is this game any good? It looks awesome, although it has no online coop. I think though everyone is playing Turtles at the moment which also released this week...

Yeah, unfortunately this game is gonna get overshadowed hard until it goes on sale. Still picking it up when I get paid next week.

It's good. If you've played Blaze in SoR, Claire is a good character to jump right in with. The trophy list looks to me like an easy A but a 9/10 difficulty platinum. How about that Germaphobe trophy? Clear the game without taking any items, so your health bar needs to last the whole stage to avoid losing lives. ?

There are trophies for 50 and 100 hit chains. Just getting hit will not break a chain (but dying does). 200 or more hits is good. Part of your end-stage bonus is max chain X 1000. Since weapons do more damage per hit, don't get them if you're going for higher scores or the Millionaire trophy. A chain will not stop at the end of a section- you can carry it over an entire stage.

Losing a life will guarantee an E rank for the stage. I'd have liked a little leeway there, like a lost life taking you down just one rank.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Is this game any good? It looks awesome, although it has no online coop. I think though everyone is playing Turtles at the moment which also released this week...

Scores are around 70%. It does look cool, but it's another €24.99 in the week I grabbed Turtles allready.

Oh, and it appears you need to play the game on 1 credit, just like in the arcade.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/10/2022 at 11:01 AM, Dwight_Venom said:

All of the trophies are really easy via the cheat code. Only the S-rank for all the 6 stages are a bit tricky. Stage 1 is a joke but for the other it is quite more complicated. Personnaly, I need S-rank for the last 3 stages.

What's all that's needed for the S-rank?

Can the S-rank still be done with the cheat codes on?

• 3 months later...