Missing 1 Nanosuit

I followed a guide, grabbed EVERYTHING. missing 2 points, so i find out there's a glitched one on a wall in Root of All Evil (last kit). Sure as shit its there. Ok. Now im missing 1 nanosuit.

Ive run through the game multiple times now focusing on only the fuckin nanosuit upgrades. Still missing 1. Ive used 3 guides at this point.

What in the fuck Crytek. Bunch of fuckin clowns

Anyone who recently got plat have any ideas?

EDIT: I got it. replayed game on Recruit only grabbing Nanosuits.

Edited by Infected Elite

Have you waited until you got to a checkpoint? I remember missing one on the forth level because I grabbed and quit to menu right away instead of reaching checkpoint on the PS3 version. Keep in mind that Nanosuit modules dont save until you get to checkpoint

6 minutes ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

Have you waited until you got to a checkpoint? I remember missing one on the forth level because I grabbed and quit to menu right away instead of reaching checkpoint on the PS3 version. Keep in mind that Nanosuit modules dont save until you get to checkpoint

yes, ive now run through checking again. its frustrating 

Just now, M-C83 said:

I had trouble too. The one in the crashed helicopter on mission 3 i think was my issue. I wish id just replayed 1 and 2 because crisis 3 really wasn't worth doing. Good Luck.

i have that one.

thanks though 

Yeah Crysis 1 was flawed. 2 was fantastic.  3 just makes me want to see the devs go bankrupt and never work in the gaming industry again.

Would it have been so hard after 2 games to include a tracker? or map icons? like, come on crytek.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Hey I’m having the same problem, I’m missing one upgrade point but I’m pretty sure I picked them all up. Could you elaborate on the alleged glitched one in Mission 3: The Root of All Evil? Is it 12/28 at 25:42 in this video? I just wanna make sure I know which one you’re referring to. Thanks!

just replay the game and only pickup nanosuits. took only a few hours to get them and then upgrade the skills.

6 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

just replay the game and only pickup nanosuits. took only a few hours to get them and then upgrade the skills.

I already did, but I’m still missing one, so I’m thinking one of them glitched and I’ve gotta wipe my save to start a brand new playthrough…literally my last trophy ?

Just now, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

I already did, but I’m still missing one, so I’m thinking one of them glitched and I’ve gotta wipe my save to start a brand new playthrough…literally my last trophy 1f624.png

I didn't need to wipe my saves, just start a new game and did it. takes 3 to 4 hrs tho

1 minute ago, Infected Elite said:

I didn't need to wipe my saves, just start a new game and did it. takes 3 to 4 hrs tho

Again, I already went through the game again getting only the nanosuit upgrade kits, and I’m still missing one point, that means one of them glitched and cannot be recovered. After looking online it looks like this was a real possibility. Doing another playthrough isn’t so bad, it’s having to retrieve and redo all the upgrades ??‍♂️

Also, you never really answered my question - what do you mean that the last kit in Roots of All Evil was “glitched”? Was it hidden behind a wall or something? I wanna make sure I explore that avenue before throwing in the towel and repeating everything. 

2 hours ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Again, I already went through the game again getting only the nanosuit upgrade kits, and I’m still missing one point, that means one of them glitched and cannot be recovered. After looking online it looks like this was a real possibility. Doing another playthrough isn’t so bad, it’s having to retrieve and redo all the upgrades ?1f3fb.png‍♂️

Also, you never really answered my question - what do you mean that the last kit in Roots of All Evil was “glitched”? Was it hidden behind a wall or something? I wanna make sure I explore that avenue before throwing in the towel and repeating everything. 

sorry i didnt see. my mistake, wasnt roots of all evil, its the last one in SAFETIES OFF glitches out. So this is the video i used. Along side youtuber Trophy Tom, for chapter by chapter but just clicking the Nanosuit points.

i tried numerous times to find one, but ended up replaying the game new, but if you must, uploaded completed save, deleted save on console, turned auto upload off, started new game and ONLY grab the nanosuits, play on recruit.

I did on recruit after and avoided many fights, grabbed them all. Then just farmed to get the skills maxed.

it sucks i know but it worked.

i ran through the game 4 times trying to find a glitched one to no avail aside from Safeties off which would never count.

So again, start new game just get nanosuits and upgrade them. Took approx 3 to 4hrs. 

Edited by Infected Elite

On 6/16/2022 at 4:46 PM, Infected Elite said:

sorry i didnt see. my mistake, wasnt roots of all evil, its the last one in SAFETIES OFF glitches out. So this is the video i used. Along side youtuber Trophy Tom, for chapter by chapter but just clicking the Nanosuit points.

i tried numerous times to find one, but ended up replaying the game new, but if you must, uploaded completed save, deleted save on console, turned auto upload off, started new game and ONLY grab the nanosuits, play on recruit.

I did on recruit after and avoided many fights, grabbed them all. Then just farmed to get the skills maxed.

it sucks i know but it worked.

i ran through the game 4 times trying to find a glitched one to no avail aside from Safeties off which would never count.

So again, start new game just get nanosuits and upgrade them. Took approx 3 to 4hrs. 

Yeah I reached the conclusion that one of them bugged for me so I had no choice but to wipe my save and restart the game. You’re right, I was able to collect all the upgrade kits and do all the challenges again within just a few hours - I have now Platinumed the entire Crysis trilogy! ?

Thank God Crysis 3 was so short and the challenges so easy, otherwise I would’ve been much more upset about having to do another run ? Still hate glitched trophies with a passion though, and it’s infuriating that they didn’t patch this out with the remaster ?