Grinding multiplayer to level 55 question

So like I'm currently level 22 as of this posting. How do I easily grind to level 55? I've been mostly playing the domination game mode but like only 3% (as of this posting) of the ps4 player base plays this. Plus a fair amount of players are like on their 3-4th prestige. So like is their a way to easily grind this out? because doing actually matches is a slog

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

So like I'm currently level 22 as of this posting. How do I easily grind to level 55? I've been mostly playing the domination game mode but like only 3% (as of this posting) of the ps4 player base plays this. Plus a fair amount of players are like on their 3-4th prestige. So like is their a way to easily grind this out? because doing actually matches is a slog

There is a custom lobbies glitch that alot of players have used to avoid playing mutiplayer. If you choose to do this legit then hardcore modes can expedite this by granting more exp.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 29/05/2022 at 4:37 AM, Helyx said:

Awesome just did this myself with 2 consoles worked like a charm as MP is now riddled with GOD MODE & INVISIBLE players which is no fun and I could not be bothered with that in the slightest.

• Like 3