My gaming channel - (feedback needed)

Oran1337

Hello everyone my name is James and i have a gaming channel that i started not so long ago with a few friends and would like to share it here to get some feedback on improving on our videos :) if you can do check it out and give us any constructive feedback, Thank you :D

-We mostly do let's plays and one off videos on new and old games so there's a bit of everything! :P

Youtube channel:

If this is the wrong place to post this please do move it or remove it, thanks!

I don't really know how Youtube channels work but is there a way for you to organize your LPs? Because when looking at all your videos they seem to be all jumbled together so it would be easier to watch the whole thing without having to search for the next episode.

Not a big deal, but would be good if it could be fixed :)

Nice B) Gonna watch it. B)

Thanks :D do let us know what you like or hate as we just want feedback to improve on it :)

I don't really know how Youtube channels work but is there a way for you to organize your LPs? Because when looking at all your videos they seem to be all jumbled together so it would be easier to watch the whole thing without having to search for the next episode.

Not a big deal, but would be good if it could be fixed :)

Yeah i do have playlist for every let's play so it should be fine lol but as for changing the layout for it to show up i can't :( that's youtube! -_-

-Playlist link:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9M6qyvE4WnkQL33sfT-0rA/videos?view=1