proud2bNs

Jurassic World Dominion DLC (June 14)

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/05/27/jurassic-world-evolution-2-dominion-biosyn-expansion-revealed/

"We’re so excited for Jurassic World Evolution 2: Dominion Biosyn Expansion and we can’t wait for you to play it, whether you’re diving into the new campaign mode tying into Jurassic World Dominion, immersing yourself in a new Chaos Theory stage focusing on a key event in the upcoming film, introducing new species, skins and variants into your parks, or playing with exciting new gameplay mechanics.

Jurassic World Evolution 2: Dominion Biosyn Expansion launches June 14 on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4."

I'm really looking forward to this :=) The DLC will probably spoil parts of the movie, so anyone interested should watch that first before diving into the DLC. What are your thoughts?

Edited by proud2bNs

It looks this DLC will bring trophies, from the Steam list, they add 5 more

Breakthrough Genetics (Complete the Biosyn Dominion Campgain)

Head'em up, move'em out (Wrangle 30 dinosaurs at once)

That'll do (Secret trophy)

Scram! (Chase away a Rustler)

Clever Girl (Tranquilise a dinosaur with the Intellegent trait)

I saw this from the Steam achievements list

Yeah, i gotta say I'm pretty hyped about this. Hope I wont be disappointed :D

Wicked! Im a massive fan of the whole franchise, and also cant have this drop from 100% so will get straight onto it this weekend

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The DLC trophies are now live but they've split the trophies up over 2 lists so 3 of them are part of the Patch but only 2 are in the paid DLC itself: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/14579-jurassic-world-evolution-2

Q the people complaining about the expansion price " for 2 trophies" ;)

I aim for 100% completion but im personally happy to pay the price as the expansion is adding loads of awesome content :) 

Some people on YouTube finished the new campaign in 1.5 hours as it seems. Is it really that short?

Yeah you can easily finish the campaign in 1.5hr only 2 mission, but you have also one new chaos theory and 5 new challenges (don't know if you need the dlc for the challenge)

But the new building of the DLC are great you can have invisible wall, a new viewing platform without alley,... it's really nice for people who like sandbox

For the trophy, you can have the 5 new one in 2hours i guess