Rant - I miss my PS3 days

lettmon

Most PS3 games have been remastered over to PS4/PS5. If someone still has their PS3, nothing is stopping them from playing their single player games. The only thing that was really lost, is all of the games that had great multiplayer on PS3 that were shutdown. No one hasn't been able to play MAG or Resistance 2 multiplayer for 8 years now. Hopefully those games will have their servers restored by PSOne group, so people can enjoy some nostalgia from years ago. 

13 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Boy what I wouldn't give to be able to play Section 8 again...

I tested S8 & S8P a few years ago with GoneSpy and they both seem to work.

14 hours ago, CelestialRequiem said:

You should be reported for reporting posts deliberately that do not break the site's rules.

I just reported my own goddamn post and blocked myself.

Edited by Helyx

I loved my first ps3 season too. But this topic seems more like nostalgia to me. As much as the video game is a good activity, that's not all and with time the person realizes this. Try to occupy your mind with new activities, like going to the gym, cycling, doing sports or something similar.?

11 minutes ago, vinicius2323 said:

I loved my first ps3 season too. But this topic seems more like nostalgia to me. As much as the video game is a good activity, that's not all and with time the person realizes this. Try to occupy your mind with new activities, like going to the gym, cycling, doing sports or something similar.1f642.png

Yeah, gym and sports help out as well while working is also good to get your mind off things sometimes. ;)