1 hour ago, Hysteria said:

I submitted a ticket of the issue in Ubisoft support site (:

Thanks I've seen you have done the same for driver

Edited by PrimitiveRetro
Ok
  • Like 1

Ok got a response from Ubisoft here what they said : 

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your concern.

We're glad to know that your issue for Driver San Francisco has been resolved.

As for Watch Dogs PS3, we recently had an online degradation for our servers, information on when this happened is found below:
Event start: 2022-05-29 18:06:28 UTC/GMT
Event ended: 2022-05-29 18:29:29 UTC/GMT

If you were logged in to one of these dates, please try to login/launch the game again after a while. I suggest trying it again after 24 hours and if the issue still persists, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ubi-CreedMeister

On 5/30/2022 at 4:39 AM, Letenko22 said:

If you're coming here from the front page of PSNP, this only applies to the PS3 version! The PS4 version is completely fine as of 30th of May.

For a few days now the online portion of the game seems to be down. You don't get an error when launching the game and you can still view all of your notoriety skills, the problem comes when you try to actually play online - you can never get a match going. We have tested this on both the physical disc version and the digital download version. Searching for any kind of online activity shows that the average wait time is unknown and after searching for about 5 minutes, you will be timed out.

Things we have tested:
Online Hacking (both Request Hacking Target and Hack a Friend)
Online Tailing (both Request Tailing Target and Tail a Friend)
Online Racing (both Join a Public Session and Create Private Session [I could create a lobby, but noone could join even if invited])

This means that as of this moment, the online trophies are once again unobtianable, hopefully just temporarily. Please let me know if any of you could get a mtach going or if your findings are different from mine. I will update my post should the matchmaking work once more.

In case you will want to contact Ubisoft about this, please be prepared to be blown off even more than usual due to the fact that the servers themselves seem to be online and I highly doubt they'll do proper testing for this 8 year old game.

Just update me about these trophies in the game so I can come back to them if the issue still on (:

21 hours ago, RNumbers said:

I take it mp is still down? I see no recent earners for these trophies.

That is due to the fact that the multiplayer is still broken. I just tried it, trpphies are still unobtainable.

8 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

That is due to the fact that the multiplayer is still broken. I just tried it, trpphies are still unobtainable.

Then I have to go back to Ubisoft support & I will send this thread.I already did so I will update you once I receive an answer.

Edited by Hysteria
  • Like 1

I tested this yesterday with a friend on an alt account and I was able to connect to him and complete a race through the invite system. I didn't test Online Hacking/Online Tailing to know if the servers are completely working. So it's possible that you can do it but only if you invite someone to your game. I would still presume the servers are down since matchmaking isn't working.

17 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

I tested this yesterday with a friend on an alt account and I was able to connect to him and complete a race through the invite system. I didn't test Online Hacking/Online Tailing to know if the servers are completely working. So it's possible that you can do it but only if you invite someone to your game. I would still presume the servers are down since matchmaking isn't working.

Inviting didn't work me. Strange that it did for you, but that is a good sign.

Hi guys sorry for making you wait too long . I got an answer from Ubisoft & here what they said “ 

Hello, Thanks for getting back to us.

Please provide us with a screenshot/photo or a short videoclip of the online trophies being unobtainable in your Watch Dogs Online.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask us.

Ubi-Skullz.”

Can you please DM me for what they need ? I would glad to help.

Not sure about the main game, but I was able to access the Bad Blood online missions on PS3 about an hour ago, after it not working yesterday.

Edit: nevermind, it's down again. The servers aren't completely broken but they aren't up 100% of the time either, so if you manage to get online, I would get your trophies done ASAP.

Edited by wltrsjcwvita

2 hours ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Not sure about the main game, but I was able to access the Bad Blood online missions on PS3 about an hour ago, after it not working yesterday.

Edit: nevermind, it's down again. The servers aren't completely broken but they aren't up 100% of the time either, so if you manage to get online, I would get your trophies done ASAP.

The thing with Bad Blood co-op is it's just P2P, I worked even when the servers were completely down last month. If you managed to get a hacking session or a tailing session then that's a different story of course.

2 hours ago, Hysteria said:

Hi guys sorry for making you wait too long . I got an answer from Ubisoft & here what they said “ 

Hello, Thanks for getting back to us.

Please provide us with a screenshot/photo or a short videoclip of the online trophies being unobtainable in your Watch Dogs Online.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask us.

Ubi-Skullz.”

Can you please DM me for what they need ? I would glad to help.

I will be more than happy to record a video of the issue after I finish work. I can DM you the link and you can send it to them.

48 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

The thing with Bad Blood co-op is it's just P2P, I worked even when the servers were completely down last month. If you managed to get a hacking session or a tailing session then that's a different story of course.

That's fair. I may have been experiencing a different issue then, where it wasn't letting me access any Ubisoft servers at all, and therefore couldn't play these missions or even access leaderboards etc.

Regardless though, they're back online for me now so I'm gonna rush these out while I have the chance.

57 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

I will be more than happy to record a video of the issue after I finish work. I can DM you the link and you can send it to them.

Really appreciate it & before I forget can you please names the trophies that has a connection issue so I Can send them the video & the names of the trophies that would be stronger to proof & fixing the problem (:

On 3. 6. 2022 at 9:40 PM, Hysteria said:

Really appreciate it & before I forget can you please names the trophies that has a connection issue so I Can send them the video & the names of the trophies that would be stronger to proof & fixing the problem (:

So sorry about not getting to it faster, this weekend has been a killer for me. The good news is you don't need the video anymore, because...

The online is back up - go get your trophies done, everyone!

• Like 1

Just now, Letenko22 said:

So sorry about not getting to it faster, this weekend has been a killer for me. The good news is you don't need the video anymore, because...

The online is back up - go get your trophies done, everyone!

Appreciate it thank you ?? 

On 9. 6. 2022 at 7:57 PM, Hysteria said:

Still obtainable? Cuz I will start it in the weekend !

On 11. 6. 2022 at 4:23 AM, GiffTrophy said:

So the online is back up?

Just tried it literally 2 minutes ago, it's still up and running.