[FIXED for now] Online is down once again [May 2022]

Letenko

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Are the online and dlc coop trophies obtainable here in Feb 23? I'm wondering because I wanna do them with a friend asap if the servers are working.

And are the "online" tailing and hacking trophies possible to do with my friend? I played the PS4 version ages ago, I can't remember.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG

1 hour ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

Are the online and dlc coop trophies obtainable here in Feb 23? I'm wondering because I wanna do them with a friend asap if the servers are working.

And are the "online" tailing and hacking trophies possible to do with my friend? I played the PS4 version ages ago, I can't remember.

You cant search specifically for players, but the ps3 version is so dead even if you both search normally you will likely find each other as there are next to no other players on the game. Also you can skip a player if it isnt the right one, which is decent. You cant do so on 2.

• Like 2

Just now, ResiGamer_28 said:

You cant search specifically for players, but the ps3 version is so dead even if you both search normally you will likely find each other as there are next to no other players on the game. Also you can skip a player if it isnt the right one, which is decent. You cant do so on 2.

Ok great thanks ? what about the servers are they up and working at the moment do you know?

Just now, ResiGamer_28 said:

they were fine when i checked a month ago, note you and your friend need to have both at least reached mission 7 to unlock hacking and tailing. 

Thanks again, I wasn't aware of that. One other question can we do the dlc straight away or do you have to beat the story?

On 2/15/2023 at 8:31 PM, JJMP-HQ said:

Can't connect to Ubisoft servers for the last 2 or 3 days. Thing's an utter mess, thankfully I'm done with the main game online stuff, but I'm yet to do the DLC. What a bother

Its Ubisoft. Try again in a few days and they will work again. After the last attempt to try and shut down servers with no warning, they won't do it again. They will announce it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Zephyr-pt said:

Anyone know if the servers are down or just unstable? I see they were working early in the year but i tried now and they don't? I got the trophies already but was gonna help a friend out:(

They were working the day before yesterday, I haven't tested since.

On 07/03/2023 at 5:36 PM, Zephyr-pt said:

Ahh so they are just unstable then? Alright i'll keep on checking, thanks :D

Just finished base mp, can confirm that servers are currently up and functioning. 

As for Bad Blood DLC co-op, haven't tested that out yet. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Base game & Bad Blood co-op is currently not working for anyone trying to do this.

Obviously not the first time this has been happening but there's been too many recent outages in the Ubisoft field. 

Basically, it voids you from entering Uplay completely.

"The Ubisoft service is not available. Please try again later.

Ubisoft error code 1-0x00000202"

On 4/20/2023 at 9:35 PM, imminent-file5 said:

Base game & Bad Blood co-op is currently not working for anyone trying to do this.

Obviously not the first time this has been happening but there's been too many recent outages in the Ubisoft field. 

The DLC co-op can be completed in a private/invite session. Only the public matchmaking is currently broken.

Try and reset your wifi router to fix the Uplay connection issues.

On 4/20/2023 at 8:35 PM, imminent-file5 said:

I have the same problem as well. I really want to get all online trophies from both Base Game and DLC as well. Can anyone know when the servers are going to fixed so I can get the online trophies? Anyone else manages to get the online trophies for both Base Game and DLC except me. I'm stuck and don't know what to do.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...