*CONFIRMED* PS Plus for June 2022; God of War, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker

Golem25

I'd be very disappointed if God of war was on this months PS plus free games. It's part of the PS collection already, it's been on PS Now and wouldn't be surprised if its part of the new PS+ subscription in the near future.

We all know Ragnarok is coming, we don't need your old game to confirm this.

• Like 3

A game that 95% of all players already own and 2 bad fighting games. Luckily it's summer now and by the end of June we'll have plenty of good games to try out with the new PS Plus.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, HusKy said:

You missed my point. I'm against duplication and not against providing popular games.

I'm all for giving out popular games on PS+, but this game is part of PS5 collection, was available on PS Now and will be available in the new PS+ tier 2.

I agree with most of your point, but my point is that for many people, this isn't duplication:  Not everyone owns a PS5, and they're still very hard to find. Very few people subscribed to PS Now. Not everyone will want to subscribe to tier 2. So for lots of people, this won't be duplication at all, and that's why it'll show up in the 10 most popular played list.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

The official leak is announced on Tuesdays, this has to be fake

Is actually Wednesday

The God of War Ragnarök marketing campaign is upon us

24 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

I don't understand why they bring a permanent PS5 collection game into PS+.

We had the same discussion when they gave away Days Gone on PS+ last year. PS5 userbase was really disappointed as they all already have it, but what can you do.

Now it's also an extra discussion of God of War already being on PS+ Extra. And given how massive of a hit it was, I bet that most of the people who wanted to play it on PS4 also played it already. So while the game is, obviously, amazing, I feel like the PS+ Essential could have gotten something else and they could have given away GoW to everyone for free like Horizon last year to hype up the upcoming sequel.

Unpopular games=they don't give us triple a games

Popular games=ah everyone has that game,you can find it on stores for 10 $/E

Never satisfied

Spoiled brats

Anyway I played the game and it was great,so I don't care

I'm waiting for premium plus

22 days to go

• Like 3