*CONFIRMED* PS Plus for June 2022; God of War, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker

Golem25

17 minutes ago, kinnyman said:

If true, this will be the 3rd time they recycled a ps+ collection game (Days Gone, MK X, and this).  Idk who would be happy about this besides

Never critical

Corporate kissasses

Yep you did expose me right there,I'm being paid by sony

Ignorant!

• Like 2

What is the point of giving away games that are a part of the PS Plus collection? People say it's for the people still stuck on PS4 but I was one of those until very recently, and I disagree. 

When Days Gone was a PS Plus game, I was really happy, as I was still on PS4 at the time. 

When I finally got a PS5, I discovered that it was a part of the PS Plus collection and I was eventually going to get that game for free, anyway. I was NOT happy lol. 

• Like 2

They should really leak the PS+ games earlier so they can judge reactions and change them if needed xD

All fine free games, though would argue that GoW has not only been around the PS+ freebies area for a while, its also fairly old too, which isnt too cool. Plenty of other games made in the last 4 years they could add ;)

25 minutes ago, kinnyman said:

Never implied you needed to get paid to be a corporate kissass.  Most do it for free.  But like stated before, not understanding why people would be upset with another recycled game and then branding them all as spoiled brats is ridiculous.

Ps plus was better in the first years

Last years is mediocre,with some little exception that they gave some good games,but seeing all the time crying comments every single fucking month it's annoying

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

Last years is mediocre,with some little exception that they gave some good games,but seeing all the time crying comments every single fucking month it's annoying

And yet here you are crying about people crying, getting angry and swearing. Lol. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, da-Noob123 said:

I don't think Platinum rewards are time limited. 

I ran into something when I was going for the Persona 5 Royal platinum where I couldn't get one of the avatar packs because supposedly it was time limited but nothing ever gave an indication that it was.

If true...

I'll take GoW but pass on the other two.

I guess they're giving away GoW for people like me. I haven't bought the game and I don't have a PS5 (and don't know when I'll get one or if I'lll even get one) to get the PS+ Collection.

Disclaimer: I'm a corporate kissass :P 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

I get it, but when does the gaming community ever come together and rejoice anything?  lol  It's pretty much a given that people are gonna bitch about whatever games they offer.  But this is beyond even that.  This is the recycling of something already on the service and is very deserved criticism.  And as others are stating here, complaining about the complainers starts to reach peak hypocrite levels.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

What? You mean people get paid for it?

tenor.gif?itemid=8983386

nah some people say 'some do it for free'

12 minutes ago, kinnyman said:

I get it, but when does the gaming community ever come together and rejoice anything?  lol  It's pretty much a given that people are gonna bitch about whatever games they offer.  But this is beyond even that.  This is the recycling of something already on the service and is very deserved criticism.  And as others are stating here, complaining about the complainers starts to reach peak hypocrite levels.

so with your logic you are doing the same thing in the opposite way,you complain coz they give games that are on different service on same platform

oh yes hypocrisy i agree

• Like 1

bummed out about god of war because i already have it. shinobi strikers is also something i may play if it doesn't involve more than 1vs1 battles. same with nick brawl (may wait for rocko before i think about playing it).

Edited by Lordguwa

20 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

so with your logic you are doing the same thing in the opposite way,you complain coz they give games that are on different service on same platform

oh yes hypocrisy i agree.

What?  lol 

Our whole disagreement commenced when you decided to brand anyone who was unhappy with this rumor as a "spoiled brat."   I did exactly what you did, and I even used your exact writing style to show you how branding everyone under the same label is a bad idea.  Explained it in the follow up post.  But I guess it went over your head. I don't understand how being unhappy about a recycled game is hypocritical about anything. 

4 hours ago, Sikutai said:

A game that 95% of all players already own and 2 bad fighting games. Luckily it's summer now and by the end of June we'll have plenty of good games to try out with the new PS Plus.

Would you be so kind and link a spurce stating that particular game is owned by 95% of all players?

They will have done this three times now if it turns out to be true.

Days Gone, Mortal Kombat X and now (supposedly) God of War '18.

What's the point of including these when everyone who has/or will get a PS5 will have these games included anyway? The only thing I can think of is that Sony will phase out the plus collection, but even that's a stretch. Even if God of War was replaced with something I already have (Like Nick Brawl), that's fine, since I could at least sell the game off and have it digitally through Plus.

Edited by shipper321