Still possible to 100%?

JacksBestMate

2 hours ago, Yo_Its_DLOADING said:

what about all the dlc how do i get it? cant seem to find it.

I just searched it on the vita store and as far I can tell it's all still there. They still have this license, no Star Wars tables have been delisted afaik. 

You'll have to buy through the vita or ps3 store. It won't be listed on the web store anymore. You should get both ps3 and vita versions. 

Friendly fyi, you'll need 3 other guys to boost the mp trophy, plus 10 people on your friend list that have posted a score. This game ain't no joke either, 9 or 10/10 difficulty and at least a couple hundred hours but probably more than that if I'm being honest about it and depending on your pinball skills. 

Let me know if you need help with the boost for mp or another person for the friend list trophies. And good luck. 

Edited by MarkItZeroSmoky

1 hour ago, Yo_Its_DLOADING said:

i appreciate it, i want to get all the star wars games done but this seems ridiculous

Definitely.  

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/star-wars-pinball-vita/trophy/64239-may-the-force-be-with-you.html 

This single Trophy suggests you need to play at least 1000 games to reach the Master status. I have come a long way through the years but not there yet. Other than that, this is also a challenging pinball game where you often need to reach Wizard mode and beat it. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/6/2022 at 12:15, MarkItZeroSmoky said:

Acabo de buscarlo en la tienda vita y, por lo que puedo decir, todavía está todo allí. Todavía tienen esta licencia, ninguna mesa de Star Wars ha sido eliminada de la lista. 

Tendrás que comprar a través de la tienda de vita o ps3. Ya no aparecerá en la tienda web. Deberías obtener las versiones de ps3 y vita. 

Amigable para tu información, necesitarás a otros 3 muchachos para aumentar el trofeo mp, además de 10 personas en tu lista de amigos que hayan publicado una puntuación. Este juego tampoco es una broma, 9 o 10/10 de dificultad y al menos un par de cientos de horas, pero probablemente más que eso si soy honesto al respecto y dependiendo de tus habilidades con el pinball. 

Avísame si necesitas ayuda con el impulso para mp u otra persona para los trofeos de la lista de amigos. Y buena suerte. 

If I buy the base game and its dlcs on ps3, will they give me free cross buy everything on ps vita?

11 minutes ago, XEXU_DEMON_X10 said:

If I buy the base game and its dlcs on ps3, will they give me free cross buy everything on ps vita?

Yes, ps3 and vita are cross buy and you'll get both versions for the price of one. 

At least it should, that's how it's been since release date. I don't see why it would be any different now. It should also give you those tables in pinball fx2 on ps4, as long as you buy the ps3/vita versions first.

Edited by MarkItZeroSmoky
  • Like 1