Do you Buy it NOW or wait for a sale

MikeOrator

For consoles: I never buy them on launch. Comes with too many issues. Usually wait until they iron out the bugs and kinks.

For Games: Nowadays, I rarely buy them day 1 unless its something I REALLY want (God of War Ragnarok for example). Other than that, I wait until they're on sale, or buy them used online much cheaper than in stores (and sometimes digitally)

• 1 month later...

Mostly I wait for a sale on most games. Very sparsely do I buy games upon their release. It's mostly for games I anticipate. It's also super expensive for me to buy every new game on release. I used to be like that and it did a terrible number on my finances but over the years I've gotten into a better habit of saving my money and buying during sales.

• 3 weeks later...

i pretty much never buy Ubisoft game at launch/full price, they tend to go on sales like very fast. Plus, they always have expansion/gold edition etc. which make day one adopter looks like a fool to shell out more cash. Full price games that i purchase are few and far between, GOW 2018, Ghost of Tsushima, Spiderman-Miles Morales, Horizon Forbidden West, Elden Ring, that's all i think of, the rest i buy used copy or psn sales at much cheaper rate,

• 1 month later...