Destroy All Humans! Clone Carnage thoughts

32 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

I was not expecting a new DAH! title besides the DAH! 2 remake. What a pleasant surprise. Hope it’s good!

It’s actually out today, it looks to be multiplayer challenges and stuff, only trophy that seems like it would be a pain is local coop trophy as I have no one to play with locally

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

It’s actually out today, it looks to be multiplayer challenges and stuff, only trophy that seems like it would be a pain is local coop trophy as I have no one to play with locally

I just used a second controller and got a few, but if you don't have one, it would suck.  Maybe shareplay?

I just hope some of them are boostable, as I am having trouble finding matches, and the ping is awful.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

I just now saw that Nordic dropped a release date trailer for the 2nd game and subsequently this new game, the hype is real. And yeah as stated above, 2nd controller might be your best bet here. I might end up having to do the same thing when I get to the game. 

5 minutes ago, tommyrotts said:

I just hope some of them are boostable, as I am having trouble finding matches, and the ping is awful.

Based on the trailer, it does seem like it’ll be one of those games that’ll have to be boosted early in its life cycle. Still, it’s pretty awesome of them to release a separate game/trophy list in preparation for the sequel’s remake. 

• Like 1