Coop connection

Altelir

2 hours ago, archangeltw_ said:

OMG I haven’t started the game yet. Is co-op available right after prologue/tutorial? If not how many hours est. before co-op is available? 

co-op will be available after sequence 2 which is like 2 or 3hrs into the game

• Like 1

you can join others, but you cannot play in a private session with a friend. i was looking for a solution for a long time now, but ubisoft just doesnt give a damn about the connection problems.
I think the only possible solution so far is to tell your friend to go to the same coop mission on the map for example "Tithing Templars" and hit X to Play in Public. If you are lucky you will get in the same lobby. I tried it with a friend of mine, though we entered different lobbies, we still managed to play with another player. So you can still play the online portion of the game, only the method is weird. hope this help you guys

On 2022/6/20 at 11:56 PM, WOLFiEINSTEIN said:

you can join others, but you cannot play in a private session with a friend. i was looking for a solution for a long time now, but ubisoft just doesnt give a damn about the connection problems.
I think the only possible solution so far is to tell your friend to go to the same coop mission on the map for example "Tithing Templars" and hit X to Play in Public. If you are lucky you will get in the same lobby. I tried it with a friend of mine, though we entered different lobbies, we still managed to play with another player. So you can still play the online portion of the game, only the method is weird. hope this help you guys

Do I need to connect to the server first (option> Triangle)?

I have just reached sequence 3. I open the map, all the missions, side missions say the max player is 1. Is that normal to your experience?

Thank you

I've been trying to connect on different coops like all week but always get connection failed.

I had to disconnect my Ubisoft account from playstation 0x7000 something error and test my internet connection 0xb5 something error then searched for the same one as a friend or they invited me to their world.

Dead kings is only giving me the option to play privately or invite a friend

Edited by katyred15
update information

On 2022. 06. 28. at 4:58 PM, archangeltw_ said:

Do I need to connect to the server first (option> Triangle)?

I have just reached sequence 3. I open the map, all the missions, side missions say the max player is 1. Is that normal to your experience?

Thank you

Sorry for the late response.
I cannot connect to the servers that way. I think nobody can.
Yet, you can still find randoms if you choose the Play in Public option, at least that's working for me.