If i played the PS5 version first can i autopop the trophies on the ps4 version?

CyberLance

Im just wondering if its possible to autopop the trophies on the ps4 version if i played the ps5 version first or is it only possible to do that on the ps5 version if you play the ps4 version first?

Edited by CyberLance
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2022-07-04 at 0:40 AM, RoxasOnFire said:

God, why do people put others DOWN for asking a SIMPLE question? IGNORANCE happens. That's why you ASK to LEARN.

It doesn't hurt for the OP @CyberLance to ASK about this. DID I USE ENOUGH CAPS?

I wish it was ps5 to ps4 though, that would be nice.  

Thank you for that.

I could not find any information about this so i did not think there was any harm in asking about it.

Ok thank you i guess if i want to platinum the ps4 version too i must do it the regular way in the future.

It was a great game so i will probably wanna play it again someday anyway.

• Like 2

On 03/07/2022 at 7:40 PM, RoxasOnFire said:

God, why do people put others DOWN for asking a SIMPLE question? IGNORANCE happens. That's why you ASK to LEARN.

It doesn't hurt for the OP @CyberLance to ASK about this. DID I USE ENOUGH CAPS?

I wish it was ps5 to ps4 though, that would be nice.  

57 minutes ago, CyberLance said:

Thank you for that.

I could not find any information about this so i did not think there was any harm in asking about it.

Ok thank you i guess if i want to platinum the ps4 version too i must do it the regular way in the future.

Don't blame him. He is infected. I imagine it is with the ignorance that exists nowadays everywhere.

The funny thing is going on his twitch and reading "No Negativity Pls".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CyberLance said:

Thank you for that.

There is a thread on PS5 autopops just so you know. Might be missing some titles with autopops as it hasn't had the OP edited in some time, but Scarlet Nexus is listed.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2022 at 2:43 PM, CyberLance said:

Thank you for that.

No problem, bud. I wasn't super into the game.  I plan on finishing it on ps4 since that's where I started and autopopping the ps5 version. And ask away bud, that's what forums are for. This isn't 4chan.

On 7/7/2022 at 3:43 PM, giinha said:

Don't blame him. He is infected. I imagine it is with the ignorance that exists nowadays everywhere.

The funny thing is going on his twitch and reading "No Negativity Pls".

Ah, you went one step further than I'd ever consider doing and looked at his twitch. Too much hate these days. 

• Like 1