Easier Than It Looks!

Thanks for posting this!

how hard was it to get the two stars?  Would it be possible solo?

Also, a few questions regarding miscellaneous trophies:

I cant figure out how to revive someone, or how to kill them with a chicken (it does no damage).

In abduction mode it asks you to find all special targets, what does that mean?  I also cant find the agent to abduct on turnip seed farm.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks!  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tommyrotts said:

Thanks for posting this!

I cant figure out how to revive someone, or how to kill them with a chicken (it does no damage).

In abduction mode it asks you to find all special targets, what does that mean?  I also cant find the agent to abduct on turnip seed farm.

The rampage mission can easily be done solo with 2 controllers if you play the Rockwell map
The abduction mission was close with 2 players so i cant see that being done solo we did that on Turnip Seed Farm

Reviving can be done in any coop mode just turn friendly fire on and down eachother
Chicken will do damage if you pk throw it at someone over and over 

You need to abduct the 3rd objective on every map they usually spawn fairly close to the beam as you follow it
Most times we played we coudnt find them so it would take us a couple attempts to get them to spawn

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, tommyrotts said:

Thanks for posting this!

The Agent I found at the far top right next to a bench and water twice, however I do think it's random. What we did was roam around the map and he saw us and started getting hostile towards us, Most Objectives Will Be Marked With A Blue Circle on the map just like the ones for random cars, The Agent And Armquist will Be Marked as a red circle like enemies and The President and Marine Warlord we found to not be marked at all so just pray they will spawn lol.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Teztsuro said:

The Agent I found at the far top right next to a bench and water twice, however I do think it's random. What we did was roam around the map and he saw us and started getting hostile towards us, Most Objectives Will Be Marked With A Blue Circle on the map just like the ones for random cars, The Agent And Armquist will Be Marked as a red circle like enemies and The President and Marine Warlord we found to not be marked at all so just pray they will spawn lol.

Thanks, really appreciate it!

Was tying to revive in pvp, not coop...

The revive and find and abduct an agent didnt work in offline, so i am guessing a lot of the ones that dont say online have to be done in online.  Struggling to find/connect to matches, and nobody wants to group up (probably a small playerbase).  IT may be more tricky than I assumed, but I will hopefully get it done.

again, thanks!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Teztsuro said:

he was there, thanks!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mackenzie129 said:

Does 

Airborne Furon

Fly 99.99 meters or more using the jetpack

Need to be done in one go? Or one round or in total? 

Thanks in advance :)

I really wanna say it's in total but I'm not too sure since I got the trophy to pop when I jumped off a building without the jetpack.... My advice would to go to capital city and find the highest point you can reach and keep doing it. 

47 minutes ago, tommyrotts said:

he was there, thanks!

Glad I was able to help, Seems he spawns there more often. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Teztsuro said:

I really wanna say it's in total but I'm not too sure since I got the trophy to pop when I jumped off a building without the jetpack.... My advice would to go to capital city and find the highest point you can reach and keep doing it. 

Thank you genuinely appreciate it 

• Like 2

So the only one I couldn't figure out was finding all special targets in abduction/  I tried it with someone for a couple hours, but nothing.  Found an agent on the farm but it didn't count.  Never saw the president/mayor/commander/etc.  Does anyone know if it has to be on a certain mode (pvp/coop) or certain score?

Thanks for all the tips, was honestly going to give up, but I am almost done!..  aside from 50/100 online matches, but that is pretty straightforward.  Just needed a little nudge is all

3 hours ago, tommyrotts said:

So the only one I couldn't figure out was finding all special targets in abduction/  I tried it with someone for a couple hours, but nothing.  Found an agent on the farm but it didn't count.  Never saw the president/mayor/commander/etc.  Does anyone know if it has to be on a certain mode (pvp/coop) or certain score?

Thanks for all the tips, was honestly going to give up, but I am almost done!..  aside from 50/100 online matches, but that is pretty straightforward.  Just needed a little nudge is all

We got our trophy in pvp but I'm a little lost when you said the Agent didn't count?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
Il 06/01/2022 alle 16:30, Teztsuro ha dichiarato:

Per coloro che cercano il platino non abbiate paura dei trofei coop locali, Local Coop è stato probabilmente uno dei più facili da fare. Devi solo 3 missioni Star Two (One In Abduction e One In Rampage per il trofeo) poiché prendere la condivisione del gioco funziona, puoi un amico per farlo con te. Dovrei avvertirti però che per qualche motivo il gioco non tiene traccia delle stelle che ottieni dopo aver terminato la missione e mostra che non ne hai guadagnate nessuna. Se ti succede, non preoccuparti, deve essere un bug visivo. 

Inoltre non so se questo deve essere detto, ma perso un sacco di tempo a giocare a ogni singola mappa per il Trofeo "Geni Superiori" pensando che funzionasse così, non farlo una volta ottenuto una vittoria nella modalità di abbiamo gioco in esso dalla modalità mappa, sei libero di passare alla modalità di gioco successiva. Tutto il credito va a@muffaXDdato che è stato lui a trovare gli strati mentre mi trascinavo senza tracce. 

hi could you tell me which map should i get two stars in abduction?

Edited by crestorapper

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/1/2022 at 4:30 PM, Teztsuro said:

For those going for the platinum don't be scared of the local coop trophies, Local Coop was probably one of the easier ones to do. You only have to 3 Star Two missions(One In Abduction and One In Rampage for the trophy) since share play works you can grab a buddy to do it with you. I should warn you though that for some reason the game doesn't track the stars you get after finishing the mission and shows you earned none of them. If that happens to you then don't worry it must be some visual bug. 

Also I don't know if this needs to be said but we did waste alot of time playing each individual map for the "Superior Genes" Trophy thinking that's how it worked, Don't Do That once you get a win in the game mode no matter the map you're free to move onto the next game mode. All Credit goes to @mouldyXD 

Easier than it looks! 

...for approximately 10-15 trophies, otherwise, this game is easily a 7/10. Here's why:

1. Local abduction is impossible unless you shareplay with a good player. You cannot do it yourself, literally.

2. Hitting someone online with a chicken is pure luck, unless the player is standing still.

3. Ace up my sleeve requires A LOT of luck with generating ammo for the weapon. I got lucky in Union Town.

4. I would also say it is pure luck hitting another player with an object from the UFO, even killing the player is a tough one.

Without a good co-op buddy, this is a tough platinum in general.

On 01/12/2022 at 0:19 PM, boki_juda said:

Easier than it looks! 

...for approximately 10-15 trophies, otherwise, this game is easily a 7/10. Here's why:

1. Local abduction is impossible unless you shareplay with a good player. You cannot do it yourself, literally.

2. Hitting someone online with a chicken is pure luck, unless the player is standing still.

3. Ace up my sleeve requires A LOT of luck with generating ammo for the weapon. I got lucky in Union Town.

4. I would also say it is pure luck hitting another player with an object from the UFO, even killing the player is a tough one.

Without a good co-op buddy, this is a tough platinum in general.

Agreed. I’ve done it all legit so far, playing with randoms (except the local trophies of course). Only ones I have left are the chicken one, as you say pure luck legit, and destroy a UFO. Pretty much every time I play Armageddon nobody goes for the UFOs, and when they do it’s impossible to hit the thing anyway. ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2022 at 7:19 AM, boki_juda said:

Local abduction is impossible unless you shareplay with a good player. You cannot do it yourself, literally.

I've done Local Abduction 3-stars solo, twice. It's challenging and luck based but it is possible to do alone if you have no other choice. 

Solo Abduction - 182 Points (No agent captured)

Spoiler

Solo Abduction - 189 Points (Captured agent)

Spoiler