Teztsuro

Easier Than It Looks!

12 posts in this topic

For those going for the platinum don't be scared of the local coop trophies, Local Coop was probably one of the easier ones to do. You only have to 3 Star Two missions(One In Abduction and One In Rampage for the trophy) since share play works you can grab a buddy to do it with you. I should warn you though that for some reason the game doesn't track the stars you get after finishing the mission and shows you earned none of them. If that happens to you then don't worry it must be some visual bug. 

 

Also I don't know if this needs to be said but we did waste alot of time playing each individual map for the "Superior Genes" Trophy thinking that's how it worked, Don't Do That once you get a win in the game mode no matter the map you're free to move onto the next game mode. All Credit goes to @mouldyXD as he was the one to find the strats as I cluelessly tagged along. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for posting this!

 

how hard was it to get the two stars?  Would it be possible solo?

 

Also, a few questions regarding miscellaneous trophies:

 

I cant figure out how to revive someone, or how to kill them with a chicken (it does no damage).

 

In abduction mode it asks you to find all special targets, what does that mean?  I also cant find the agent to abduct on turnip seed farm.

 

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks!  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tommyrotts said:

Thanks for posting this!

 

how hard was it to get the two stars?  Would it be possible solo?

 

Also, a few questions regarding miscellaneous trophies:

 

I cant figure out how to revive someone, or how to kill them with a chicken (it does no damage).

 

In abduction mode it asks you to find all special targets, what does that mean?  I also cant find the agent to abduct on turnip seed farm.

 

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks!  

The rampage mission can easily be done solo with 2 controllers if you play the Rockwell map
The abduction mission was close with 2 players so i cant see that being done solo we did that on Turnip Seed Farm

Reviving can be done in any coop mode just turn friendly fire on and down eachother
Chicken will do damage if you pk throw it at someone over and over 

You need to abduct the 3rd objective on every map they usually spawn fairly close to the beam as you follow it
Most times we played we coudnt find them so it would take us a couple attempts to get them to spawn

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, tommyrotts said:

Thanks for posting this!

 

how hard was it to get the two stars?  Would it be possible solo?

 

Also, a few questions regarding miscellaneous trophies:

 

I cant figure out how to revive someone, or how to kill them with a chicken (it does no damage).

 

In abduction mode it asks you to find all special targets, what does that mean?  I also cant find the agent to abduct on turnip seed farm.

 

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks!  

The Agent I found at the far top right next to a bench and water twice, however I do think it's random. What we did was roam around the map and he saw us and started getting hostile towards us, Most Objectives Will Be Marked With A Blue Circle on the map just like the ones for random cars, The Agent And Armquist will Be Marked as a red circle like enemies and The President and Marine Warlord we found to not be marked at all so just pray they will spawn lol.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Teztsuro said:

The Agent I found at the far top right next to a bench and water twice, however I do think it's random. What we did was roam around the map and he saw us and started getting hostile towards us, Most Objectives Will Be Marked With A Blue Circle on the map just like the ones for random cars, The Agent And Armquist will Be Marked as a red circle like enemies and The President and Marine Warlord we found to not be marked at all so just pray they will spawn lol.

 

Thanks, really appreciate it!

 

Was tying to revive in pvp, not coop...

 

The revive and find and abduct an agent didnt work in offline, so i am guessing a lot of the ones that dont say online have to be done in online.  Struggling to find/connect to matches, and nobody wants to group up (probably a small playerbase).  IT may be more tricky than I assumed, but I will hopefully get it done.

 

again, thanks!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Teztsuro said:

The Agent I found at the far top right next to a bench and water twice, however I do think it's random. What we did was roam around the map and he saw us and started getting hostile towards us, Most Objectives Will Be Marked With A Blue Circle on the map just like the ones for random cars, The Agent And Armquist will Be Marked as a red circle like enemies and The President and Marine Warlord we found to not be marked at all so just pray they will spawn lol.

he was there, thanks!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does 

 

Airborne Furon

Fly 99.99 meters or more using the jetpack

 

Need to be done in one go? Or one round or in total? 

 

Thanks in advance :)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mackenzie129 said:

Does 

 

Airborne Furon

Fly 99.99 meters or more using the jetpack

 

Need to be done in one go? Or one round or in total? 

 

Thanks in advance :)

I really wanna say it's in total but I'm not too sure since I got the trophy to pop when I jumped off a building without the jetpack.... My advice would to go to capital city and find the highest point you can reach and keep doing it. 

47 minutes ago, tommyrotts said:

he was there, thanks!

Glad I was able to help, Seems he spawns there more often. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Teztsuro said:

I really wanna say it's in total but I'm not too sure since I got the trophy to pop when I jumped off a building without the jetpack.... My advice would to go to capital city and find the highest point you can reach and keep doing it. 

Thank you genuinely appreciate it 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the only one I couldn't figure out was finding all special targets in abduction/  I tried it with someone for a couple hours, but nothing.  Found an agent on the farm but it didn't count.  Never saw the president/mayor/commander/etc.  Does anyone know if it has to be on a certain mode (pvp/coop) or certain score?

 

Thanks for all the tips, was honestly going to give up, but I am almost done!..  aside from 50/100 online matches, but that is pretty straightforward.  Just needed a little nudge is all

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tommyrotts said:

So the only one I couldn't figure out was finding all special targets in abduction/  I tried it with someone for a couple hours, but nothing.  Found an agent on the farm but it didn't count.  Never saw the president/mayor/commander/etc.  Does anyone know if it has to be on a certain mode (pvp/coop) or certain score?

 

Thanks for all the tips, was honestly going to give up, but I am almost done!..  aside from 50/100 online matches, but that is pretty straightforward.  Just needed a little nudge is all

We got our trophy in pvp but I'm a little lost when you said the Agent didn't count?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Teztsuro said:

We got our trophy in pvp but I'm a little lost when you said the Agent didn't count?

I was an idiot and didn't understand the trophy requirements,  just got the plat, thanks a lot for the help!

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.