Return to Arkham: Asylum question

Hi everyone,

Just bought the Bat-bundle *n'yuk n'yuk* and straight away very fond memories of this gem came flooding back the moment I started the game up. Started on hard as I have completed it so many times over various profiles that I only need the one playthrough this time around. But what I cannot remember is if difficulty had any effects on the combat challenge rooms.

I mean you needed the upgrades from the main game in order to use them, and I don't remember hard mode on the original game removing the indicators but its been around 10 years so can't remember. But no indicators for the combat rooms could indeed be a pain in the bat-arse. Anyone know if the difficulties have any effect on the combat rooms later one?

Edited by DaveMcDamage

3 hours ago, Il_Doflamingo said:

As far as I know, no. Combat Challenges (and Predator ones too) are set on normal difficulty regardless of which difficulty settings you chose for the story mode. So you can start your playthrough on Hard without any issues.

Cheers man. 

Getting the hang of it all over again after such a long break from the game. I think City had the better reaction times without lag, or maybe it was the camera that screwed combos up in Asylum. Either way I'll make it work in the end. Top game to this day though. 

• Like 1