[Video] Platinum Trophy Guide

BushidoCypher

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jordan_On_Tinder said:

Really appreciate the videos! The thoroughness of the guides, mixed with your humor made the game a super enjoyable experience!

Always love those who appreciate my awful humour lol 
I ran this game about 3 times just mapping it out and then said screw it and went for FA on PS5. So I think it was a decent route and hopefully didn't cause you too much grief! 
I try and make it short to the point but fun because trophy hunting and gaming should be fun <3 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/06/2022 at 6:54 AM, JRPlatinumG said:

Thanks for the guide! Got the plat, but my goodness the controls were really jank + I was playing the pal version.. I went and remapped the camera controls to L2/R2 to make it a bit more bearable

Ya the controls are pretty trash haha, but glad it proved useful and massive congrats on the Plat! 

15 hours ago, Angry_Cuttlefish said:

Nice guides!

I'm trying to use the glitch but I've couples problems, I cannot move on air like you I dunno why

It can be a pain to initiate but you have to pause for a slight moment while holding forward on the movement analog but you dont wanna pause too long then youll slowly start moving forward takes a bit of practice but is much easier when you get the skyflyer too so you can cheese it a bit

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

Indeed, excellent guide. The flying glitch with the Slingshot is very useful to save some time overall. I wish you had done the same guide for Syphon Filter cause it's garbage compared to when I played in on PS1. Far worse than Ape Escape.

I do want to do one for Syphon still just closing up part 4 for GTA 3 (Final episode as well so will be a full guide)

“No Ape Can Escape!”

Haha thanks for the guide(s). The slingshot glitch helped me heaps, also rewinding the game makes the game so much less annoying even if there were times I felt the rewind feature is a little bit too overpowered. Still, I couldn’t imagine going through with the game without ever using either of these like anybody playing back in the day.

I followed through all four of your Ape Escape video guides while playing the PS5 version. After that I did the PS4 version without a using guide this time because somehow I had memorised just about everything you did in those videos. Jogging my brain from the beginning of each stage thinking “alright I’m at x stage, now I remember BushidoCypher told me to do y, then go to z…”, ok I think you get it now.

Again, thanks heaps for the guides you make. Knew I could trust them to get me into Ape Escape having previously used your guides for The Sims 4 and Subnautica. Right now I’ve got quite a few games from my backlog I need to get off my console’s storage after sitting on there for so long. Perhaps I’ll complete at least one stack of Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl before my current 30 days of PS Plus Deluxe ends, knowing you’ve made videos for that game.

BTW the crude jokes you make throughout your video guides are funny, don’t let anybody tell you otherwise.

Edited by TurningRedEye
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, TurningRedEye said:

“No Ape Can Escape!”

Haha thanks for the guide(s). The slingshot glitch helped me heaps, also rewinding the game makes the game so much less annoying even if there were times I felt the rewind feature is a little bit too overpowered. Still, I couldn’t imagine going through with the game without ever using either of these like anybody playing back in the day.

I followed through all four of your Ape Escape video guides while playing the PS5 version. After that I did the PS4 version without a using guide this time because somehow I had memorised just about everything you did in those videos. Jogging my brain from the beginning of each stage thinking “alright I’m at x stage, now I remember BushidoCypher told me to do y, then go to z…”, ok I think you get it now.

Again, thanks heaps for the guides you make. Knew I could trust them to get me into Ape Escape having previously used your guides for The Sims 4 and Subnautica. Right now I’ve got quite a few games from my backlog I need to get off my console’s storage after sitting on there for so long. Perhaps I’ll complete at least one stack of Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl before my current 30 days of PS Plus Deluxe ends, knowing you’ve made videos for that game.

BTW the crude jokes you make throughout your video guides are funny, don’t let anybody tell you otherwise.

You're a legend mate really appreciate your time to make a comment and give feedback, it's THE only way I can ever imrpove! 
I really am happy to hear you like my awful humour LOL, you're a real one as I can see right from the start of the comment and that alone is great :)
Sims 4 was a great one, I feel my subnautica is poor but giving myself the benefit of the doubt it was almost 4am when doing commentary think I got it up by 6am and started work at 7:30am and hadn't slept lol so I was pretty rekt

You should check it out! It's a fast platinum at least it's not too bad and if you get stuck can check out the discord usually can find someone boosting it! Happy hunting man and seriously thanks for your time!

• Like 1