Project Platinum: Final Fantasy - New Checklist and Leaderboard!

Rebourne07

ANNOUNCEMENT  

8 members have voted

1. 1. This is more of an announcement than a poll:

• New Checklist - https://forms.gle/LqJm21eVxyLWLqqz5
    • Leaderboard - https://shorturl.at/hxRU7

6 hours ago, viech54 said:

I'm not seeing any difficulty-related trophies. That's a good thing for me, I'm just not good at rhythm games.

Yeah seems very doable, some grindy like 999 stats for one character but am glad nothing is Supreme or ultimate related (there is only one trophy related to the play style which is the fill 5 critical charts with standard style)

And am also glad they autopop, I should have many done from grinding in the demo

Btw trophy list is up on psnprofiles

Edited by oYazmat

7 hours ago, oYazmat said:

Yeah seems very doable, some grindy like 999 stats for one character but am glad nothing is Supreme or ultimate related (there is only one trophy related to the play style which is the fill 5 critical charts with standard style)

And am also glad they autopop, I should have many done from grinding in the demo

Btw trophy list is up on psnprofiles

Then maybe you can answer this: Are there trophies that indirectly force us to play on a higher difficulty? There's this trophy: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/21045-theatrhythm-final-bar-line/14-remnant-träumerei We need to get 5 billion points for this. It doesn't say if we need this in one song or if we need a total of 5 billion points across all songs. I'm thinking we might get more points on higher difficulties and have to use one of them to get this trophy. Maybe I'm asking something obvious, I don't know, I didn't play the demo yet (still grinding Dissidia NT, 69 treasures to go, hoping to get around 5 more today). But do you know that?

1 minute ago, viech54 said:

Then maybe you can answer this: Are there trophies that indirectly force us to play on a higher difficulty? There's this trophy: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/21045-theatrhythm-final-bar-line/14-remnant-träumerei We need to get 5 billion points for this. It doesn't say if we need this in one song or if we need a total of 5 billion points across all songs. I'm thinking we might get more points on higher difficulties and have to use one of them to get this trophy. Maybe I'm asking something obvious, I don't know, I didn't play the demo yet (still grinding Dissidia NT, 69 treasures to go, hoping to get around 5 more today). But do you know that?

Well, this has been discussed in one of the new thread in the game's forum, but here is what I can tell you:

- You can only get 9 999 999 points max from a song in a given difficulty / Style

- There are 3 styles you can play with, two for solo (Standard & Simple) and one for Co-Op (Duo), each Style is scored alone

- There are 3 difficulties for each song, with some having 4 difficulties, each difficulty is scored alone

- The game has 385 songs excluding Season Pass games

- The game has achievements that looks like the same objectives as the trophies (& more).

10m x 385 = 3.85b, which is not enough to get the 5b trophy. Someone on the thread I mentioned said he already got an achievement for a cumulative total across all difficulties/styles.

So if I count right, if you play all 385 in Basic difficulty in both Standard & Simple mode, you need only get ~6 493 507 each to get the trophy, which is fairly doable:

6 493 507 x 2 x 385 = 5 000 000 390

• Like 2

Update time: Got the plat in Dissida NT, bringing me up to 16 games and the FFighterz badge. The game is fun, but whoever came up with that grind needs to learn how to make a grind fun or at least a bit more interesting and less brain dead button mashing while doing something else and not paying attention at all.

@Rebourne07

Progress:

Spoiler

Completed or platinum

• Final Fantasy VII HD
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade
    • INTERmission DLC
  • Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  • Final Fantasy IX HD
  • Final Fantasy X Remastered
  • Final Fantasy X-2 Remastered
  • Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  • Final Fantasy XIV [PS4]
  • Final Fantasy XIV [PS5]
    • Heavensward DLC
    • Stormblood DLC
    • Shadowbringers DLC
    • Shadowbrings: Death Unto Dawn DLC
    • Endwalker DLC
    • Endwalker: Newfound Adventure DLC
    • Endwalker: Buried Memory DLC
    • Endwalker: Gods Revel, Lands Tremble DLC
  • Final Fantasy XV
    • Episode Gladiolus DLC
    • Episode Prompto DLC
    • July 2017 Update DLC
    • Comrades DLC
    • Episode Ignis DLC
    • Royal Pack DLC
    • Comrades March 2018 Update DLC
    • Episode Ardyn DLC
  • A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV
  • Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades
    • December 2018 Update DLC
    • March 2019 Update DLC
  • Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV
  • Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered
  • Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
  • Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Free Edition
  • Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin [PS4]
    • Trials of the Dragon King DLC
    • Wanderer of the Rift DLC
  • Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin [PS5]
  • Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
  • World of Final Fantasy
  • Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Reunion [PS5]

• Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Reunion [PS4]

• Chocobo Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy

• Crystal Defenders
  • Adventures of Mana

VIbbwmv.png

On 6/1/2022 at 11:20 AM, Rebourne07 said:

@viech54 Congratulations on conquering Dissidia and earning the very rare zbMXaA8.png FFighterz badge!

On 6/1/2022 at 11:20 AM, Rebourne07 said:

@Moomba Congratulations on finishing Theatrythm (Difficulty and Time estimate?) and earning the ikgQhLj.png Close Enough badge!

@DarkAnimaa Good job on Theatrythm! Difficulty and Time estimate?

@Hitman_Spinksy1 Congratulations on XIII! Going for XIII-2 and LR?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

@Moomba Congratulations on finishing Theatrythm (Difficulty and Time estimate?) and earning the ikgQhLj.png Close Enough badge!

I just noticed I should be eligible for the Obscurity badge too. I’m bad at estimating difficulty but Theatrhytm is probably somewhere between a 3 and a 5 depending on rhythm game experience. Took me around 65 hours but 20ish was transferred from the demo so probably less than my play time.

1 hour ago, Moomba said:

I just noticed I should be eligible for the Obscurity badge too. I’m bad at estimating difficulty but Theatrhytm is probably somewhere between a 3 and a 5 depending on rhythm game experience. Took me around 65 hours but 20ish was transferred from the demo so probably less than my play time.

I am 48 hours in and close to platinum. I would say 60 hours is fair enough. I also transferred from the demo but not sure if the hours transferred or not. If it did, then maybe 50 hours is more reasonable

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

@DarkAnimaa Good job on Theatrythm! Difficulty and Time estimate?

I cant really tell because I didn't level my teams that much. I'd give it a 5 without any guides especially for endless stage 20 unless I was doing it the hard way. Pretty sure ppl will figure out better team combs and make everything easier so maybe a 4-3 with some guides. 

Time it took for me was 58 hours, but I'd like to mention that I had 11 hours logged in from the demo. 

5 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

I am 48 hours in and close to platinum. I would say 60 hours is fair enough. I also transferred from the demo but not sure if the hours transferred or not. If it did, then maybe 50 hours is more reasonable

hours do indeed transfer ^^

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

I ended up with a little over 60 hours, but I'm new to this game, and I transferred a few hours from the demo, but after you understand the logic of teams and get your 5 main teams (boss melt team, pure damage, magic damage, 15+ abilities, etc) everything flows easier.

Also, @DarkAnimaa, your tip on using Yuna was very useful

• Like 2

On 21/02/2023 at 9:13 PM, oYazmat said:

Gratz! You should start XIV asap so that you are done by 2200. What took you so long LoL

Idk if I can finish it that quick LoL. My PS3 went kaboom when I was in post game so I got a PS4 instead and decided to get a PS3 for Xmas and had to go from the start because I had nothing saved on the cloud ofc LoL. It's done now though and never want to hear the words treasure hunter again 

21 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Congratulations on XIII! Going for XIII-2 and LR?

I will be going for XIII-2 in the near future as I managed to pick up a cheap copy and LR at some point whenever I get my hands on it. Next though its between VIII, IX or Type-0. 

25 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Idk if I can finish it that quick LoL. My PS3 went kaboom when I was in post game so I got a PS4 instead and decided to get a PS3 for Xmas and had to go from the start because I had nothing saved on the cloud ofc LoL. It's done now though and never want to hear the words treasure hunter again 

I will be going for XIII-2 in the near future as I managed to pick up a cheap copy and LR at some point whenever I get my hands on it. Next though its between VIII, IX or Type-0. 

I vote VIII. Definitely my favorite FF. 

3ENyzP5.png

Completed or platinum

• Final Fantasy VII HD
    • INTERmission DLC
  • Final Fantasy IX HD
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2
    • Heavensward DLC
    • Stormblood DLC
    • Shadowbringers DLC
    • Endwalker DLC
  • Final Fantasy XV
    • Episode Gladiolus DLC
    • Episode Prompto DLC
    • July 2017 Update DLC
    • Comrades DLC
    • Episode Ignis DLC
    • Royal Pack DLC
    • Episode Ardyn DLC
    • March 2019 Update DLC
  • World of Final Fantasy

• Crystal Defenders
  • Adventures of Mana

Completed both Crisis Core stacks. That's 18 games done and the VII Enthusiast badge. Well, unless auto pops don't count, but it doesn't say that, so...

Crisis Core is among my favorite FF games. I broke the game for the first time on this playthrough. Before that, I always stopped before being completely OP and never did all missions or hard difficulty. It was still perfectly doable and fun to be that OP.

I'm on the fence on what to do next. I could start XIV right now or play two more short FFs and get to gold tier before starting XIV. Thoughts?

Edited by viech54
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, viech54 said:

3ENyzP5.png

Completed or platinum

• Final Fantasy VII HD
    • INTERmission DLC
  • Final Fantasy IX HD
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2
    • Heavensward DLC
    • Stormblood DLC
    • Shadowbringers DLC
    • Endwalker DLC
  • Final Fantasy XV
    • Episode Gladiolus DLC
    • Episode Prompto DLC
    • July 2017 Update DLC
    • Comrades DLC
    • Episode Ignis DLC
    • Royal Pack DLC
    • Episode Ardyn DLC
    • March 2019 Update DLC
  • World of Final Fantasy

• Crystal Defenders
  • Adventures of Mana

Completed both Crisis Core stacks. That's 18 games done and the VII Enthusiast badge. Well, unless auto pops don't count, but it doesn't say that, so...

Crisis Core is among my favorite FF games. I broke the game for the first time on this playthrough. Before that, I always stopped before being completely OP and never did all missions or hard difficulty. It was still perfectly doable and fun to be that OP.

I'm on the fence on what to do next. I could start XIV right now or play two more short FFs and get to gold tier before starting XIV. Thoughts?

Gratz!

I would play XIV in parallel of something else, since it takes many many hours to finish (and still speaking about the PS4 version), but up to you, if you don't want to play two games at once, maybe you should play the smallest games first and leave XIV for later.