Cat Call Guarantee

QuantumZapper

Hey y'all, been working on getting Cat Call for awhile and I'm always seeing people ask about the RNG and how to get better luck in unlocking it. Bizarrely, there is a guaranteed way to get Cat Call that seemingly no one knows about - or perhaps, nobody pursues because it is a long grind. If you are willing to put 50 hours into CatWoman - or, realistically, have a cpu CW play while you do other things, plus saving all of her rare gear for sacrifice, you will get access to an event which rewards you with a guaranteed CW ability - and it can be replayed until you have all of her abilities! You'll need to sacrifice 250 pieces of rare or better CW gear, blow 1,000,000 credits, 100 regen tokens, get 100 victories with pounce (down down X, X) 100 stage transitions as CW, and get 1000 victories with CW. But most arduously, you'll need 50 hrs of gameplay with her, which you will get long after you complete these other challenges. O all of this and complete her legendary multiverse challenges, and finally, you will unlock a boss fight in which you can unlock an ability. This tower does cost 50,000 guild credits to play per attempt, and you can easily grind every credit you need during those 50 hours. Yes, it's a super long grind, but there's a decent chance you'll grind for much longer if you don't put resources into it. Either way, you'll be playing several hours as CW to try to earn this ability for the trophy, and this way is at least guaranteed. 

Good luck.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 7:08 PM, QuantumZapper said:

Hey y'all, been working on getting Cat Call for awhile and I'm always seeing people ask about the RNG and how to get better luck in unlocking it. Bizarrely, there is a guaranteed way to get Cat Call that seemingly no one knows about - or perhaps, nobody pursues because it is a long grind. If you are willing to put 50 hours into CatWoman - or, realistically, have a cpu CW play while you do other things, plus saving all of her rare gear for sacrifice, you will get access to an event which rewards you with a guaranteed CW ability - and it can be replayed until you have all of her abilities! You'll need to sacrifice 250 pieces of rare or better CW gear, blow 1,000,000 credits, 100 regen tokens, get 100 victories with pounce (down down X, X) 100 stage transitions as CW, and get 1000 victories with CW. But most arduously, you'll need 50 hrs of gameplay with her, which you will get long after you complete these other challenges. O all of this and complete her legendary multiverse challenges, and finally, you will unlock a boss fight in which you can unlock an ability. This tower does cost 50,000 guild credits to play per attempt, and you can easily grind every credit you need during those 50 hours. Yes, it's a super long grind, but there's a decent chance you'll grind for much longer if you don't put resources into it. Either way, you'll be playing several hours as CW to try to earn this ability for the trophy, and this way is at least guaranteed. 

Good luck.

I was just going to post on Cat Call, i hate this trophy and have never had to grind this much before for a single trophy. The method you suggested is the guaranteed way but the time investment is insane and unlucky for us Sods who are pursuing this trophy now after the patch, there seems to be no other way but to go for the legendary catwoman multiverse as you suggested.

Sounds a but unfair as most people i know who got catcall pre 2020 were all able to just buy a lot of motherboxes and find the ability. After putting in 190 hours i just hate this trophy and detest the game by now, only still grinding because i cant just leave this platinum after all that effort. 

Albeit it's a shitty time, but the 100 transitions, 100 wins with pounce can both be easily grinded, and will likely come naturally long before the 50 hrs is up. Honestly, catwoman will do most of the work for you if you just let the cpu run. Watch youtube, do work from home, schoolwork, binge tv, or play games on a different platform while having a cpu CatWoman grind for you. If you're at work, you can logically run a muted cpu game in the background with the remote play app. I haven't played this game in a little while tbh, I'm doing lots of things, and when I do play a game, it's something else. But when I'm doing homework, or watching something, or just about anything where I'm chilling, I'll just let the game run. Just remember to save regen chips and sacrifice gear.

And geez man, 190 hrs?!? I haven't even had the cpu grind that much. Press square on the character select, go left once or twice to select your ai to play for you.