Johnny Depp defeats Amber Heard in Court

Rozalia1

This topics gonna turn into a fight later, I just know it.

For what it's worth as someone who has experienced sexual harassment a few years ago, all I know is my female co-workers believed me and my male co-workers didn't. So regardless of Heard being deemed in the wrong, I don't appreciate the unnecessary extrapolation to all women since they were the only one who supported me.

• Like 3

Just now, breakingthegreen said:

For what it's worth as someone who has experienced sexual harassment a few years ago, all I know is my female co-workers believed me and my male co-workers didn't. So regardless of Heard being deemed in the wrong, I don't appreciate the unnecessary extrapolation to all women since they were the only one who supported me.

^^^^

Also, just because a judge says one thing or jury, doesn't mean its true.

I still believe Heard, women rarely lie about abuse like that. But since "everybody " loves Depp, and he's a bigger household name, he was always going to come out on top.

Court system is fucked.

7 minutes ago, Rozalia1 said:

??? 

So you plead ignorance at what has been going on with the so called experts, activists, and media, yet keep making comments that defend them by framing common people as ignorant. Come on now. How about the Vice News and the Guardian links in the OP. That didn't at all catch your eye in their framing of the case?

Every topic you make turns into drama or a fight. Can you please shut the hell up? for all of us.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Infected Elite said:

^^^^

I still believe Heard, women rarely lie about abuse like that. But since "everybody " loves Depp, and he's a bigger household name, he was always going to come out on top.

Court system is fucked.

Every topic you make turns into drama or a fight. Can you please shut the hell up? for all of us.

Oh wow, so you're one of those. Yeah buddy, it was the patriarchy that made Depp win. Sure. Nothing to do with Heard lying constantly and having a mountain of evidence against her.

Claims to not hate me, follows me constantly into threads to attack me. Have you dropped the whole "I put you ignore" thing at this point? 

4 minutes ago, MercilessWaffle said:

The optimistic side of me wants to believe I can finally stop hearing about this bullshit now, but I know the rabid fans and the more insidious people that latched onto this case for ulterior purposes likely won't shut up about it for years.

I haven't been following the case at all because I couldn't care less about either of them, never been into celebrity nonsense in general, and believe a court case being broadcasted live is a travesty of the justice system (as are many things about the US in my eyes), but that's just my two cents of course.

I do wonder if you would have made such a comment if the victim was a woman. I doubt it. It'd be too serious an issue to simply palm off as "bullshit", male victims, now that can be palmed off. No worries, common on your side of things.

10 minutes ago, breakingthegreen said:

Of course toxic masculinity doesn't just hurt women, it hurts men too.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

^^^^

Court system is fucked.

Honestly, based on snippets I have seen and heard from others, it comes across to me that they both abused each other to some extent. Also, I'm no psychiatrist, so it's only conjecture, but there's things about Amber that make me believe she may have BPD (borderline). My mother has it so I've often become accustomed to the "tell-tale" signs of it, but again, only conjecture. And in my experience, those with BPD tend to feel things very strongly, so I doubt she lied about being abused either, assuming she does have BPD, but even if she doesn't, I still believe whatever relationship they had was likely toxic in general, based on what little I know anyway. I'm sure (objective) experts on the case would know more than I do.

And yeah, I honestly had no idea who Amber was before this case, and only knew Depp because of Pirates of the Caribbean. Never been a fan of him personally, don't like or dislike him (don't know enough about him to have an opinion), just not a fan, but I can't say I'm really a "fan" of any actor, I don't watch enough movies for that. I've sadly known a lot of clamouring fans of him over the years though, so I can't say I'm shocked that a lot of people would rush to his defence regardless of evidence. Parasocial relationships are weird.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MercilessWaffle said:

Honestly, based on snippets I have seen and heard from others, it comes across to me that they both abused each other to some extent. Also, I'm no psychiatrist, so it's only conjecture, but there's things about Amber that make me believe she may have BPD (borderline). My mother has it so I've often become accustomed to the "tell-tale" signs of it, but again, only conjecture. And in my experience, those with BPD tend to feel things very strongly, so I doubt she lied about being abused either, assuming she does have BPD, but even if she doesn't, I still believe whatever relationship they had was likely toxic in general, based on what little I know anyway. I'm sure (objective) experts on the case would know more than I do.

And yeah, I honestly had no idea who Amber was before this case, and only knew Depp because of Pirates of the Caribbean. Never been a fan of him personally, don't like or dislike him (don't know enough about him to have an opinion), just not a fan, but I can't say I'm really a "fan" of any actor, I don't watch enough movies for that. I've sadly known a lot of clamouring fans of him over the years though, so I can't say I'm shocked that a lot of people would rush to his defence regardless of evidence. Parasocial relationships are weird.

Your opinion, made in self professed ignorance of the case, is extremely valued.

That is a fun angle and actually worth talking. So you recognise that some people as fans, as people who like Depp the person, could rush to his defence as a result of that regardless of evidence. Cool. Now could it be possible that some people, including the so called experts, activists, and media who have and are continuing to malign Depp and side with Amber are only doing so not because Heard is innocent, but because she represents things like MeToo, BelieveAllWomen, the Left, so forth to them, and defending those things is more important than the truth/justice? Any chance of that to you?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rozalia1 said:

Oh wow, so you're one of those. Yeah buddy, it was the patriarchy that made Depp win. Sure. Nothing to do with Heard lying constantly and having a mountain of evidence against her.

Claims to not hate me, follows me constantly into threads to attack me. Have you dropped the whole "I put you ignore" thing at this point? 

Hate is a strong word. You are on ignored. I do dislike you because every thread you make is made with the intent to fight. You don't accept debates. Anyone who comes with a response you bitch back at. You're a keyboard warrior at its finest and apparently hate women as well. You are on ignore but when others quote you i have to see it.

As for "you're one of those", you mean defending women? yeah why not. Women should be more respected than they are. But i guess you view the world where Men are on top and women are nothing more than objects or liars.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Rozalia1 said:

I do wonder if you would have made such a comment if the victim was a woman. I doubt it. It'd be too serious an issue to simply palm off as "bullshit", male victims, now that can be palmed off. No worries, common on your side of things.

I mean, probably not because when was the last time you saw people getting so worked up about a male abuser? That's kinda the point. There's clearly some MRA types that have attached themselves to this case to push their own agenda, there's no denying that. They couldn't care less about male victims, never have, never will. You'll often find them painting "liberal" or left leaning men as "pussies" or other such insults. And telling men they have to be stoic and repress their emotions in order to get ahead in life. I won't deny that sometimes women will push this shit as well, but whenever I see male victims of abuse, such as sexual abuse as the hands of a teacher, you know what kinds of comments I often see? "Man, you're so lucky!"  or "bet you enjoyed that" from fellow boys. There's a lot of repression of male abuse victims from men themselves, that is often ignored, glossed over or even encouraged by those that claim to advocate for "men's rights".

I still couldn't care less if there was a similar court case where there were two female celebrity abusers or something that were making the headlines, if that's what you're asking.

8 minutes ago, Rozalia1 said:

Your opinion, made in self professed ignorance of the case, is extremely valued.

That is a fun angle and actually worth talking. So you recognise that some people as fans, as people who like Depp the person, could rush to his defence as a result of that regardless of evidence. Cool. Now could it be possible that some people, including the so called experts, activists, and media who have and are continuing to malign Depp and side with Amber are only doing so not because Heard is innocent, but because she represents things like MeToo, BelieveAllWomen, the Left, so forth to them, and defending those things is more important than the truth/justice? Any chance of that to you?

Yeah, I knew replying to you was pointless, but thought I'd give you a chance since I rarely bother. You're putting words in my mouth and you know it. You seem to want to fit me in some little box of yours, rather than have any interest in what I'm saying. Seems to be the case for many people here.

I personally couldn't care less if Heard is indeed guilty, or that she's getting criticism (within reason, there's no excuse for threats), or that she apparently represents MeToo (haven't been following the case enough to know). The issue is not the case itself, it's what certain people have made it out to be, or what people want it to be. Which is one of the main reasons why I believe stuff like this being broadcast to the public is a huge mistake.

Have fun arguing with yourself from this point on, since I know you'll find some way to misconstrue whatever I've written here into the way you see fit.

Edited by MercilessWaffle
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

Just block them and move on. 

I love the people who whine about this type of thing are always being antagonistic to create drama themselves. Self fulfilling prophesy. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

I am curious, why exactly would you believe a proven liar who was exposed on over a dozen cases of outright making shit up, on faking evidence and misinterpreting words like "donated" to get out of giving money away to charity? If it is only because she is a woman then I can guarantee you that having a set of smelly pissflaps does not make anyone more likely to tell the truth in the least, some sources even claim that lying and trickery comes more naturally to women on average, but that is another discussion and highly varies from culture to culture as well anyway.

Most women may rarely lie about it I give you that, but there are the ones who can and do lie about it nonetheless, happens more often these days because of how easy it is and they get away without proper punishment most of the time, while the person they accused is left with a ruined reputation. We are not talking about an average woman here anyway, we are talking about someone who has severe mental issues, as evidenced by the fact that she intentionally shit the mans bed, cut off his finger and hit him on various occasions, an expert on the subject pretty much confirmed that she is at the very least a narcissist.

If you still believe that person you are clearly an extremist, and in that case I am really interested to hear what it would take for you to actually believe a man over a woman in such a case if a mountain of evidence and proven mental issues of the wrongful accuser is still not enough.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dauersack said:

I am curious, why exactly would you believe a proven liar who was exposed on over a dozen cases of outright making shit up, on faking evidence and misinterpreting words like "donated" to get out of giving money away to charity? If it is only because she is a woman then I can guarantee you that having a set of smelly pissflaps does not make anyone more likely to tell the truth in the least, some sources even claim that lying and trickery comes more naturally to women on average, but that is another discussion and highly varies from culture to culture as well anyway.

Most women may rarely lie about it I give you that, but there are the ones who can and do lie about it nonetheless, happens more often these days because of how easy it is and they get away without proper punishment most of the time, while the person they accused is left with a ruined reputation. We are not talking about an average woman here anyway, we are talking about someone who has severe mental issues, as evidenced by the fact that she intentionally shit the mans bed, cut off his finger and hit him on various occasions, an expert on the subject pretty much confirmed that she is at the very least a narcissist.

If you still believe that person you are clearly an extremist, and in that case I am really interested to hear what it would take for you to actually believe a man over a woman in such a case if a mountain of evidence and proven mental issues of the wrongful accuser is still not enough.

I had money on her lol. I also watched some of it. I get the picture editing shit, but her not remembering the day, as someone who has had concussions before, yeah i forget exact details sometimes. So its not out of the realm of possibility.

What it would take for me to believe a man over a woman? more facts instead of who has the bigger bank account. 

So a woman got mad, Depps stupid ass could have divorced her then and there. But yeah i found the entire thing more stupid than anything. She shit their bed. But hey,accidents happen. Its pretty funny..Maybe he likes being shit on and she missed. Maybe hes hiding a secret.

40 minutes ago, Rozalia1 said:

??? 

So you plead ignorance at what has been going on with the so called experts, activists, and media, yet keep making comments that defend them by framing common people as ignorant. Come on now. How about the Vice News and the Guardian links in the OP. That didn't at all catch your eye in their framing of the case?

I absolutely plead ignorance to your source of "so called experts, activists, and medias" as defined by you as "Vice news and the Guardian" because neither of those two sources from my previous experience and your confirmation are credible sources for legal analysis. I am most certainly framing the "common people" (although I would never use that description) as ignorant based on the comments I've read posted in these forums. People are ignorant if they only seek out Vice or the Guardian's shaping of what they can probably spend less time researching the basics of themselves, but choose not to. 

And don't stawman me into saying I'm "defending them", who and how did I defend any one or anything? I said people should learn how the US court system works and understand the foundational aspects of a defamation case, since no one needs to be an expert to understand any of that.

• Like 2

Just now, Infected Elite said:

I had money on her lol. I also watched some of it. I get the picture editing shit, but her not remembering the day, as someone who has had concussions before, yeah i forget exact details sometimes. So its not out of the realm of possibility.

You forgot all the tapes of her outright admitting that she hit him, even making fun of him for complaining about it and avoiding further conflicts with her. Try to honestly tell me if it was a man admitting on tape that he beat up his partner, mocked her for being too weak to take it and for running away from it, that you would even for a second try to raise any doubts about who was the victim in that scenario. You clearly have some severe double standards going here.

3 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

What it would take for me to believe a man over a woman? more facts instead of who has the bigger bank account.

The facts overwhelmingly support Depp in this scenario, and they both have massive bank accounts, this is not an average person against a super rich person, this is two super rich people battling it out. She has no proof that he ever hit her, the pictures were photoshopped and her supposed injuries suddenly disappeared a day or two later, meanwhile there is a ton of evidence that she is a violent psychopath.

7 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

So a woman got mad, Depps stupid ass could have divorced her then and there. But yeah i found the entire thing more stupid than anything. She shit their bed. But hey,accidents happen. Its pretty funny..Maybe he likes being shit on and she missed. Maybe hes hiding a secret.

Yikes. A little piece of advice to you from someone who has a domestic abuse victim in his family. "You should have just left" is not something they like to hear from others. I know because that is what my grandfather told my aunt after the latter was severely beaten by her husband, she never spoke to him again because she interpreted it as victim blaming, which it kinda is, not sure that is a hill you want to die on. As for the last line, yes, it is kinda funny from the outside, though I doubt most people who find a steaming pile on their side of the bed while being in an abusive relationship will think of it as a knee slapper in that particular moment.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

And don't stawman me into saying I'm "defending them", who and how did I defend any one or anything? I said people should learn how the US court system works and understand the foundational aspects of a defamation case, since no one needs to be an expert to understand any of that.

See how they just make these threads to argue? Lock this shit.

26 minutes ago, MercilessWaffle said:

Have fun arguing with yourself from this point on, since I know you'll find some way to misconstrue whatever I've written here into the way you see fit.

18 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Just block them and move on. 

I love the people who whine about this type of thing are always being antagonistic to create drama themselves. Self fulfilling prophesy. 

i have. Dude is a moron. 

He lives in some make belief world in his head wherein everything he says is true and what he reads he disagrees with and thinks we are all dumb.

Have fun being a loser OP.

25 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

Hate is a strong word. You are on ignored. I do dislike you because every thread you make is made with the intent to fight. You don't accept debates. Anyone who comes with a response you bitch back at. You're a keyboard warrior at its finest and apparently hate women as well. You are on ignore but when others quote you i have to see it.

As for "you're one of those", you mean defending women? yeah why not. Women should be more respected than they are. But i guess you view the world where Men are on top and women are nothing more than objects or liars.

Literally responding to a post that you would have to reveal off ignore to see. Come on now, there is no need for these unnecessary lies. As for combat and keyboard warrior, you're the aggressive one, not me. I'm not gynophobic no. I'll spare you and everyone on why that'd be rich coming from you based on how you so gleefully tear down female wrestlers.

You call me someone who wants a fight and yet go from 0-100 at a drop of a hat. Suddenly, off this one thread, I'm now some manner of male supremist? Come on now, rein it in. As for "one of those" I meant someone who blindly believes in the cause and so is happy to have male victims suffer for it. You say rarely lie, but going by your reaction to Depp's case, you really mean "never lie" clearly. If you can't believe Heard is lying then pretty no case will have you side against the woman.

7 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

Guess what pal, they did get a divorce and it ended there. Depp was content to allow her to get away with all of this but then she had to write that op-ed where she maligned him and tried to grow her brand via MeToo. She just could not help herself and has now paid for it.

Wow on the rest. Laughing at one of Heard's abusive actions and then stating that it might mean that he is secretly a coprophilic. Wow. And all the women who beaten by their husbands must be secretly masochists huh? Bloody hell.

25 minutes ago, MercilessWaffle said:

I mean, probably not because when was the last time you saw people getting so worked up about a male abuser? That's kinda the point. There's clearly some MRA types that have attached themselves to this case to push their own agenda, there's no denying that. They couldn't care less about male victims, never have, never will. You'll often find them painting "liberal" or left leaning men as "pussies" or other such insults. And telling men they have to be stoic and repress their emotions in order to get ahead in life. I won't deny that sometimes women will push this shit as well, but whenever I see male victims of abuse, such as sexual abuse as the hands of a teacher, you know what kinds of comments I often see? "Man, you're so lucky!"  or "bet you enjoyed that" from fellow boys. There's a lot of repression of male abuse victims from men themselves, that is often ignored, glossed over or even encouraged by those that claim to advocate for "men's rights".

I still couldn't care less if there was a similar court case where there two female celebrity abusers or something that were making the headlines, if that's what you're asking.

Are there "bad actors" who seek to take advantage of this? Of course, there always is. They are now happily pointing out to the people that everything they've said about the so called experts, activists, and media was on the money. You know how you combat that? By not acting like they say you act. How the mentioned groups have acted only works to support the bad actors in their claims because it is plain to see that they only so against Depp because he is a man.

I take it with this final bit you're referring to this?

27 minutes ago, Rozalia1 said:

You in essence recognised something that could happen regarding Depp to explain the support for him from people. I asked you if on the same grounds you could recognise the same thing could be possible surrounding Heard's support.

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I absolutely plead ignorance to your source of "so called experts, activists, and medias" as defined by you as "Vice news and the Guardian" because neither of those two sources from my previous experience and your confirmation are credible sources for legal analysis. I am most certainly framing the "common people" (although I would never use that description) as ignorant based on the comments I've read posted in these forums. People are ignorant if they only seek out Vice or the Guardian's shaping of what they can probably spend less time researching the basics of themselves, but choose not to. 

Surely you can recognise that your post can come off as a defence due to that that the common people are on one side while the so called experts, activists, and media are on the other? If it wasn't then we can leave it on that.

Certainly more people should understand how procedures work. A lot of social hullaballoos could have been avoided if people did for one. So you're not wrong on that front. I'm not a fan of dropping such a comment while not commenting on the actual case, hence my response. That is all.

• Like 2

Just now, Dauersack said:

You forgot all the tapes of her outright admitting that she hit him, even making fun of him for complaining about it and avoiding further conflicts with her. Try to honestly tell me if it was a man admitting on tape that he beat up his partner, mocked her for being too weak to take it and for running away from it, that you would even for a second try to raise any doubts about who was the victim in that scenario. You clearly have some severe double standards going here.

The facts overwhelmingly support Depp in this scenario, and they both have massive bank accounts, this is not an average person against a super rich person, this is two super rich people battling it out. She has no proof that he ever hit her, the pictures were photoshopped and her supposed injuries suddenly disappeared a day or two later, meanwhile there is a ton of evidence that she is a violent psychopath.

Yikes. A little piece of advice to you from someone who has a domestic abuse victim in his family. "You should have just left" is not something they like to hear.

Yeah the photoshop is true i get that. Im not defending that.

As for double standards, no. Id see it from both sides. If he hit her he did. If she hit him she did. realistically they both are abusive sacks of crap.

And yeah i also had domestic abuse in my family. What happened is that family member once everyone else knew confronted him at a fam gathering and a few beat the shit out of him and then she never went back. He's now in jail for extreme violence.

2 minutes ago, Rozalia1 said:

Literally responding to a post that you would have to reveal off ignore to see. Come on now, there is no need for these unnecessary lies. As for combat and keyboard warrior, you're the aggressive one, not me. I'm not gynophobic no. I'll spare you and everyone on why that'd be rich coming from you based on how you so gleefully tear down female wrestlers.

You call me someone who wants a fight and yet go from 0-100 at a drop of a hat. Suddenly, off this one thread, I'm now some manner of male supremist? Come on now, rein it in. As for "one of those" I meant someone who blindly believes in the cause and so is happy to have male victims suffer for it. You say rarely lie, but going by your reaction to Depp's case, you really mean "never lie" clearly. If you can't believe Heard is lying then pretty no case will have you side against the woman.

Guess what pal, they did get a divorce and it ended there. Depp was content to allow her to get away with all of this but then she had to write that op-ed where she maligned him and tried to grow her brand via MeToo. She just could not help herself and has now paid for it.

Wow on the rest. Laughing at one of Heard's abusive actions and then stating that it might mean that he is secretly a coprophilic. Wow. And all the women who beaten by their husbands must be secretly masochists huh? Bloody hell.

Are there "bad actors" who seek to take advantage of this? Of course, there always is. They are now happily pointing out to the people that everything they've said about the so called experts, activists, and media was on the money. You know how you combat that? By not acting like they say you act. How the mentioned groups have acted only works to support the bad actors in their claims because it is plain to see that they only so against Depp because he is a man.

I take it with this final bit you're referring to this?

You in essence recognised something that could happen regarding Depp to explain the support for him from people. I asked you if on the same grounds you could recognise the same thing could be possible surrounding Heard's support.

Surely you can recognise that your post can come off as a defence due to that that the common people are on one side while the so called experts, activists, and media are on the other? If it wasn't then we can leave it on that.

Certainly more people should understand how procedures work. A lot of social hullaballoos could have been avoided if people did for one. So you're not wrong on that front. I'm not a fan of dropping such a comment while not commenting on the actual case, hence my response. That is all.

never said all women are masochistic.  But you seem to love media, hell you probably think Russia is in the right too. But dont go start a topic on that.

Im not going to waste my time on you. You arent even worth anything. 

Heard > Depp. Womens rights matter. You like to pick fights and you hate the fact i wont accept your shit as being okay.

End of story. 

1 hour ago, Baranov_925 said:

Who cares about trial of two drug addicts?

Apparently more than 500 million people.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/national/programmes/afternoons/audio/2018843973/why-the-depp-heard-defamation-trial-has-drawn-many-viewers

More than 500 million people watched the defamation trial between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, livestreamed by the Law and Crime network on its Youtube channel.

I myself didn't watch, and actually tried to avoid it like the plague. I will admit though, I grew slightly curious as to what the verdict would be.

12 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

never said all women are masochistic.  But you seem to love media, hell you probably think Russia is in the right too. But dont go start a topic on that.

Im not going to waste my time on you. You arent even worth anything. 

Heard > Depp. Womens rights matter. You like to pick fights and you hate the fact i wont accept your shit as being okay.

End of story. 

Naturally you're going to misrepresent the question because what else can you do when you make silly comments like the one you did. Considering you have literally been in a thread where I commented against Russia, and you clearly pay attention to every post I make, why you do such weak attacks I have no idea.

You're the one who attacks me in every discussion thread and tries to promote others to fight me, all while claiming I'm on ignore. Please stop dirtying the thread with your feeble attempts to get the thread locked.

Edited by Rozalia1

14 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

Yeah the photoshop is true i get that. Im not defending that.

As for double standards, no. Id see it from both sides. If he hit her he did. If she hit him she did. realistically they both are abusive sacks of crap.

There is a massive (legal as well as moral) difference between being verbally abusive, which they both are, and physically abusive, which was what she accused him of but the evidence that turned out not to be fake only painted her as the one who was into physically abusing a partner. Obviously they both have issues, that is not even up for debate that is just a fact, yet the one is mostly a harmless stoner and drinker, while the other one is dangerous and violent, I know which one I would prefer to have walking free when given the choice.

Just think about this, Heard made an accusation of Depp being physically abusive, that alone was enough to get him fired and blacklisted from pretty much everything, his guilt just being assumed despite Depp being one of the most influential men of Hollywood with a good reputation and several former partners vouching for him, career gone on nothing but the word of a psycho. It took years of clawing to prove that she was the abusive one, and he the victim of physical abuse, and yet she is still walking free, still in movies, while he would already be locked up had his abuse been proven, his career has yet to fully recover, and some still believe her due to stupid feminazi ideology that is every bit as demented as patriarchy ideology. You may have a hard time imagining it, but to many men this looks like a cruel injustice, as they already get screwed over by courts in various other ways, like higher sentences for the same crime, and losing the vast majority of divorce and custody cases. I already said that I was glad not to live in that country, as things are a bit more even in my country at least.

2 minutes ago, Rozalia1 said:

You're the one who attacks me in every discussion thread and tries to promote others to fight me, all while claiming I'm on ignore. Please stop dirtying the thread with your feeble attempts to get the thread locked.

Just take it as the sign of affection and admiration it likely is, some people just can't show it too openly and mask their desires with seemingly hostile behavior :eyebrow:

Edited by Dauersack
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dauersack said:

Just take it as the sign of affection and admiration it likely is, some people just can't show it too openly and mask their desires with seemingly hostile behavior :eyebrow:

Perhaps hehehe, but unless they confess to me it is just not a good time all that negativity. As such I won't respond to Infected Elite further in this thread and I would advise them to stop referring to me or responding to my posts. Thank you.

22 minutes ago, Dauersack said:

Hardly. Also not hostile, if i said what i wanted, it'd get much more heated.

Adios G

4 hours ago, Baranov_925 said:

Who cares about trial of two drug addicts?

Oh man you seem like quite the guy huh?

What if i told you almost everyone is a drug addict? I have just been 3 months sober from a 6 year addiction to certain substances that is way milder than what Johnny is struggling with and staying sober has been a living hell. So just try to imagine how hard it would be for him.

You probably have no idea how hard it is to quit drugs you? You are very ignorant if you have such a based view on the world.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Arzoden said:

Oh man you seem like quite the guy huh?

What if i told you almost everyone is a drug addict? I have just been 3 months sober from a 6 year addiction to certain substances that is way milder than what Johnny is struggling with and staying sober has been a living hell. So just try to imagine how hard it would be for him.

You probably have no idea how hard it is to quit drugs you? You are very ignorant if you have such a based view on the world.

You're right, I don't know how to quit drugs (my only contact with drugs was when I tried cannabis once and it was awful). 

But I know how to avoid all those problems related with drugs - don't take this shit.

It destroyed lives, families, health. 

It always makes me wonder why people take drugs at all, when we all know that there is nothing good from them.

• Like 1