Issues: Tier 3 Upgrade Trophies

SausageDaddy08

I am currently not able to pop the trophy for upgrading any car to stage 3 on PS5 (Going the distance). I have done all available engine upgrades on my Porsche Taycan (which go to stage 3), as well as another car a few days ago. No trophy for either.

Is this a common issue? I assume it is broken for other trophies as well, such as unlocking all GT1 tier 3 upgrades (I played so much GT1), or the Ferrari tier 3 upgrade trophy (Passione Rossa). 

Edited by crackrory89
Added trophy titles and clarified the issue

1 hour ago, FresHOnline_ said:

im having the same issue ive maxed out a few cars just wont pop 

Thanks for the reply. I did some searching in the Reddit community and it looks like we aren’t the only ones. There are also several other issues with some sponsor objectives and a locked sponsor. Hoping for some resolution in the coming weeks 

This issue has arrived thanks to the 2.00 patch which unfortunately has caused more problems than solutions 

i have the platinum and according to my game I still have not completed 3 of the sponsor objectives so we can only hope a future patch can sort it out once and for all 

• Like 1

Yeah, a very common issue I'm afraid. The latest patch has messed this game up worse than what it was before. 

Numerous people have messaged/ posted/ asked for answers and the devs are aware of the issue, but no fix yet. 

I hope that the next patch fixes these issues.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, crackrory89 said:

I appreciate all of the feedback, glad to know that these are known issues. I may just wait out a patch and come back to complete the game a little later on. Thanks for the info! 

That's my plan. I only need the 2 trophies for unlocking tier 3 upgrades on GT1's and Ferrari.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Has today's patch, fixed these trophies?

Ok, so I booted up the game, played the first race in the DLC and popped I PLAYED SO MUCH GT1 trophy. Having previously met the requirements, this popped after my first race after the patch. 

CONFIRMED, I PLAYED SO MUCH GT1 TROPHY LOOKS TO HAVE BEEN FIXED. 

I haven't met the Ferrari trophy requirements yet, so will get on that now

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ZedsDeadStevo said:

Ok, so I booted up the game, played the first race in the DLC and popped I PLAYED SO MUCH GT1 trophy. Having previously met the requirements, this popped after my first race after the patch. 

CONFIRMED, I PLAYED SO MUCH GT1 TROPHY LOOKS TO HAVE BEEN FIXED. 

I haven't met the Ferrari trophy requirements yet, so will get on that now

Nice one, I'll file an updated PSNP+ report once we know if all or just some of the buggy trophies have been fixed :).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Nice one, I'll file an updated PSNP+ report once we know if all or just some of the buggy trophies have been fixed :).

"For the time extend crew" still does not unlock retroactively. I just tried doing one event both connected and disconnected from the server and no trophy. 

Does anyone know how to contact the devs about this issue? I really don't want to play the whole game again for this one trophy.