The TRUE definitive edition

Alos88

4 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

It's honestly just crazy, to think that we were making jokes about this game and what the sequel would be like, and then the "sequel" came out.....  later on TODAY.

This is new levels of idiocy.

I don't even know why the mods even delete/lock these threads. I mean yeah sure, we were moaning about EZPZ trophies. But this is different, we're not even mocking the trophies anymore.

More like, how on earth have the standards of gaming got so low?

Anyway I guess the mods will be along to lock / delete this thread as well. At this rate, psnprofiles are soon going to need to employ a member. Just to delete these kind of threads.

I don't get the harm of making fun of these games either honestly.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Awful things deserve to be mocked. It's weird that we now live in a world where anything, no matter how terrible has to be accepted for some reason. Because some people are into, the said things.

Well, as I always say, people like Hakoom, and Ikemenzi and all the guys up top. That wallet of theirs needs ever increasingly larger pockets to buy all this stuff...

If I could I would force my children to get more trophies for me while I am busy with work to earn some money for more trophi 

Edited by Alex_Gorbatschow
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Because making fun of this type of games makes you an elitist and it hurts some people feelings...

People in this thread are mostly just making fun of the games not the people playing them.

It's wrong to make fun of the people playing them, but last i checked games don't have feelings. You could argue that the developer's are being bullied too in some cases which also is wrong.

Edited by charxsetsuna
Detail
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Because the people who play them go absolutely insane and will attack you for making fun of what they fill their profile with. They need to feel accomplished for doing all that, so naturally any jokes against those games is seen as mocking the people who spam them.

No different than the people against these games that will go insane and attack these games for simply existing like it's somehow offensive. No different than a 'legit' trophy hunter worrying about the quality of games on their list because they want validation of their accomplishments when others view it and games like this are somehow below some superficial standard in what is allowed in trophy hunting and what shouldn't be. 

If you don't like the games then don't play them, it's that simple. There's no harm in something simply existing that you entirely have the freewill and option to not play if you don't want to. Mocking them in good fun is fine, hell the games are practically designed to be mocked and not be taken seriously, but acting personally offended that these games just exist and other people do choose to play them is what is actually insane to me. 

• Like 2

Just now, Alos88 said:

Guys, I made this thread to poke fun at the concept of a TURBO version being made literally at the same time as the original, in spite of nobody knowing what the TURBO extras even are, if they exist at all. Let's not turn this into something serious that needs to be dissected and treated like a real-world issue, this isn't Twitter.

What'd you expect this was going to devolve into, dude? This is what all these kinds of threads alluding to these games devolve to which is why they usually get locked right away and why this one will too shortly. 

Just now, Alos88 said:

It sucks that the mods cater to the tiniest minority with the thinnest of skins when all we're really doing is poking fun at the game and not them. 

Welcome to PSNProfiles where only conversations where everybody agrees with each other are allowed. If you want fun, then you're in the wrong place. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, mega-tallica said:

No different than the people against these games that will go insane and attack these games for simply existing like it's somehow offensive. No different than a 'legit' trophy hunter worrying about the quality of games on their list because they want validation of their accomplishments when others view it and games like this are somehow below some superficial standard in what is allowed in trophy hunting and what shouldn't be. 

If you don't like the games then don't play them, it's that simple. There's no harm in something simply existing that you entirely have the freewill and option to not play if you don't want to. Mocking them in good fun is fine, hell the games are practically designed to be mocked and not be taken seriously, but acting personally offended that these games just exist and other people do choose to play them is what is actually insane to me. 

You literally just proved my point. 

Good job.

26 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

People in this thread are mostly just making fun of the games not the people playing them.

It's wrong to make fun of the people playing them, but last i checked games don't have feelings. You could argue that the developer's are being bullied too in some cases which also is wrong.

This so much.

So many times you try to talk/make jokes about ezpz and the defenders of them come by like you're talking crap about them and not the games.

As clearly seen here...

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, mega-tallica said:

Mocking them in good fun is fine, hell the games are practically designed to be mocked and not be taken seriously

They're designed to give people fast platinum trophies at very low cost for high volume sales.

The reason making jokes about these games works is because the games are a joke. Try making jokes about Sony Sad Dad games like God of War; you'll get your head ripped off. But try making jokes about these games and you'll just have the threads deleted. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

It was sarcasm