The TRUE definitive edition

Alos88

17 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

If you don't see the issues with them, you're part of the problem. But I'm not wasting anymore time with you.

I don't know how anybody can take such serious issue with a game called Jumping Fries, but to each their own I guess. 

Talk about 1st world issues. 

1 minute ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Ah, very good. 

I was looking for the game to offset my limited free time. See, I make a LOT of money. I have 8 mortgages, 6 wives and 9 million kids. Because of this, I just do NOT have free time. I only have 20 hours of free time a week MAX. This means that I need to really curate what I do with my limited availability of recreational time. I respect the devs for making a sequel so quickly for just really busy people like myself. 

With the rarity being so high, that's a guaranteed sign of quality. I'll be joining you lot shortly. 

Imagine the synergy you'll feel when you play this TURBO edition with a TURBO controller!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RuinousOne25 said:

Turbo Edition huh?  No thanks I’ll wait for the Championship Edition, I’m sure they’ll be more perfectly balanced.

Championship Edition? Sheesh. I hear tomorrow they are releasing Turbo Edition Remake. YUP. Remade from the ground up on a completely new engine.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Yeah yeah the classic brush off. Listen man I'm not the other guy you're arguing with and you aren't answering to my point anyway about people who play these games KNOWING that these threads at least START as jokes about the games, and yet they still roll through. You must care on some level for the games otherwise I don't get it. Are you defending your choices to random people on the internet? Seems pointless. The threads exist before you go into them looking for a reason to be upset. You say ignore the games, why can't YOU ignore the threads?

Because it's a public forum and I'm allowed to respond and post on whatever topics I choose as are you. That's how this whole shindig works. 

You can't come into a public forum, post a divisive 'joke' and then expect everybody to side with you and everybody else to ignore it. I don't go into the threads of games I haven't played and have no intention of playing and trash that game and the people that play it just because I can. I totally could though, but that would make me an asshole so I don't do it. If you're looking to stir the pot and post divisive opinions, you can't get mad at others when they call you out on it. 

• Like 1

And even still people are trying to group jokes about games with insults to people who are buying the games disguised as “jokes” and then gaslight people. 

No one is taking offense to the jokes about the games. Including all the jokes that DID happen with God of War. It was when people chimed in with making the jokes about people who like God of War that people called them out. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

No one is taking offense to the jokes about the games. 

You must know this isn't true. I mean come on man. Even that other guy recognized that if a joke about a popular game is made it makes people white knight because "that's how it is" and these games ARE popular, on this site anyway

• Like 4

Just now, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

I think what's kind of sad is that you think threads like this are in the vein of "divisive opinions"

It wasn't until some of y'all clearly exhibited not understanding the difference between a joke and shitposting. 

36 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Ah, very good. 

I was looking for the game to offset my limited free time. See, I make a LOT of money. I have 8 mortgages, 6 wives and 9 million kids. Because of this, I just do NOT have free time. I only have 20 hours of free time a week MAX. This means that I need to really curate what I do with my limited availability of recreational time. I respect the devs for making a sequel so quickly for just really busy people like myself. 

With the rarity being so high, that's a guaranteed sign of quality. I'll be joining you lot shortly. 

See, that's a joke. Big difference compared to what you and others are claiming as 'just jokes'. 

3 hours ago, Alex_Gorbatschow said:

If I could I would force my children to get more trophies for me while I am busy with work to earn some money for more trophi 

I pay my little brothers between £1 to £2.50 per platinum for me. However, games like this I round it up to £1 per ten minutes because otherwise it's ridiculous 

Edited by Gooboid

5 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

As will the people who just don’t get to take a few jabs at other people here. 

What do you mean by "don't"? 

My post was me mocking common themes of justifications used here. That type of behavior is worth calling out. In a previous thread, I mentioned that if you have that little free time; it might be worth doing something you like (because this particular individual mentioned they didn't even like what they were doing). 

I mean, I'm fine. My recreational behavior is also free to be scrutinized - though I feel most would have a hard time doing that. One person took a jab at me recently for having so few plats (not even a topic about these types of games). However, I wasn't insecure enough to justify it with a response like "I just have so little free time. =/"

• Like 3

8 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Awful things deserve to be mocked. It's weird that we now live in a world where anything, no matter how terrible has to be accepted for some reason. Because some people are into, the said things.

Well, as I always say, people like Hakoom, and Ikemenzi and all the guys up top. That wallet of theirs needs ever increasingly larger pockets to buy all this stuff...

It’s EVERYTHING. Music. Movies. Comic Books. Television. YouTube. Video Games. 

The stuff that is popular now is more about the shock and awe rather than the substance. You view the YouTube front page and it is a mess, full of trending videos and YouTubers looking to cash in on the latest trends. 

You dare criticize this stuff in public, and sure enough there will be people coming out of the woodwork to tell you that you’re wrong and that you need to leave. 

This includes these kinds of games entering the store and the trophy hunters in turn playing them. 

Anything you deem as bad or a mockery, there is someone out there trying to defend it.

Forgetting about trophies or anything like that for a moment.

If you think back to the 90s. Street Fighter II is arguably one of the the most famous 1 on 1 beat em ups ever made.

Absolutely nobody though would have defended Capcom if in 1993, they  had released Street Fighter II AND Street Fighter II Turbo on the SNES on the same day.

This would have been bad for not only consumers but also Capcom as well. I mean who is going to be the non Turbo version?

Jumping Fries is the 4th game in this series so likely there will be TURBO versions of the other games. LIke the taco and Pizza ones.

I'm not a

"Will you please think of the children"

kind of person.

It's fun to have fun and banter about these games being released. But we are starting to enter the territory of, these games are not good long term for the people buying them.

There's at least 5-10 of these games coming out every week now, and that number is probably going to increase, sooner rather than later.

• Like 2

Since a long time ago I stopped checking this games, I just knew they were easy but didn't knew what they were about, so with this thread I got curious and checked a video guide... And this is sad...

Honest question because I'm out of the loop, there is a game like "Coooking Pizza" or something where you just press a button to put a pizza in the oven and you get the trophies just waiting for the pizza to get done, and after... I don't know... 60 secs (too much?), the pizza is done and you get the plat without doing anything else? If this doesn't exist surely will be soon...