The TRUE definitive edition

Alos88

6 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Since a long time ago I stopped checking this games, I just knew they were easy but didn't knew what they were about, so with this thread I got curious and checked a video guide... And this is sad...

Honest question because I'm out of the loop, there is a game like "Coooking Pizza" or something where you just press a button to put a pizza in the oven and you get the trophies just waiting for the pizza to get done, and after... I don't know... 60 secs (too much?), the pizza is done and you get the plat without doing anything else? If this doesn't exist surely will be soon...

There are games titles like this where you hold down a single button till all the trophies then platinum pop.

• Like 2

Surprisingly this thread was not locked, and surprisingly some of my posts from yesterday were not deleted. maybe the mods are getting better...

• 1 month later...
On 2-6-2022 at 6:06 PM, Smashero said:

I also quit, since I simply realized that there is +-20 Users who will continue to buy/play everything that they can plat in seconds to be on top of LB.

And I will simply not gain any single position even if I would be doing the same. So... 

Players who are trying to chase the top positions need to realize that this right here is their end game. Would you spend so much time and money stacking shitty games, all the while struggling to even make the top 50? I know I wouldn't.