Ps5 profile not showing new games play

James De Battisti

Hi is any one having issues on ps5 in profile where it should show what games you have played and time for me it is not showing new games I have played even the ps app douse not show them it seems to happen quite a lot some time it just fix own it’s own but I just wondering if this is a common issues.

I not played any games really fast and it was working when I played hot wheels but then just stopped now showing 0 I like to see how long I played in a game bur it won’t show any think.

On 02/06/2022 at 5:06 PM, Camokidd87 said:

If you play the game too fast before the trophy list is uploaded to sony servers by the developers it wont show. It usually pops up a little later which is why it seems like "it fixes itself".

Hi I not played any games that fast but it seem to stop working then start some time like now won’t show at all offer time it show but won’t show how long I played with in the game really annoying bug 

My currently playing game (Resident Evil 7) was started 2 days ago, and it’s still not shown in my “recently played” on the app.

Also, goes without saying that this trophy list was uploaded like 5 years ago, so not due to me playing too fast ?

I think PsN is just having some back-end issues at the moment.

Yeah same here.

My newest 2 games, Dying Light 2 and Sniper Ghost Warrior Contract 2 will not show on my profile.

Not on Recently Played, but also not on My Games.

Also the counter for My Games hasn't gone up.

I've started both these games on Wednesday the 1st of June.

Weird thing is, 2 other games I started this week (but before the 1st of June) ARE showing up as usual....

It seem to have fix now but what I did was play the last game that was stuck for me that was hot wheels I played the game for a few mins then played Alan wake remastered and played for a few mins open the ps app and it updated and it has updated on the profile as well.

seem that some games get stuck why I do not know but that fix the issues for me. 

• 1 month later...

I'm having this Problem for over a month now... nothing seems to fix it. Is there a chance this doesn't get fixed for some people at all? I even contacted Sony support but up until now I didn't get any helpful answers from them, just standard stuff. As if I didn't look up their support website beforehand... This is really annoying. Finally being able to see my playtime was one of the reasons I really wanted a PS5 (Aside from exclusive games ofc). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Usually it shows up sooner or later. Not much you can do until Sony gets off their lazy asses and fixes it.

Seem to be bugged a lot was working but the time was not they now no games will show even if I re play the last in won’t get unstuck trued in a free a ps5 and it’s the same

I have a similar issue but on PS3. I noticed while boosting the remaining DLC trophies for Assassin's Creed Revelations that the game would not appear in the What's New => Recently Played tab. I thought the latest firmware update messed it up however when I launched other games they showed up there. I've never seen this happening before, so far it seems only AC revelations is affected by this issue. Maybe reinstalling fixes it.

17 hours ago, Thephoenixshow said:

I've been get this issue recently with my account 

Yep, it's happening again for me. Looks like it last updated 5 days ago at this time.

I know almost no one probably cares about this, but I hate this lol. I very much enjoy stats and seeing total hours played and when I last played- Essentially my history, is great. If it'd actually work that is...

• Like 2

I'm having a different issue...my PS5 is showing that I played Destiny 2 two days ago for an hour....I've never played Destiny 2, I have the PS+ version we got forever ago, but I've never touched it. There's no trophies earned and it's not on my trophy list, but even the PS App is showing it as a recent game played. And when I go into the "Your Collection" section of my Library...it's the third game on the list behind Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (what im currently playing) and the PS5 version of What Remains of Edith Finch...like it was recently downloaded to shoot to the top of the list. I have 2FA Sign in on, so it's not like someone is just going to get on my profile without me knowing.