Ps5 profile not showing new games play

James De Battisti

On 04/09/2022 at 6:04 PM, Viper said:

I'm having a different issue...my PS5 is showing that I played Destiny 2 two days ago for an hour....I've never played Destiny 2, I have the PS+ version we got forever ago, but I've never touched it. There's no trophies earned and it's not on my trophy list, but even the PS App is showing it as a recent game played. And when I go into the "Your Collection" section of my Library...it's the third game on the list behind Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (what im currently playing) and the PS5 version of What Remains of Edith Finch...like it was recently downloaded to shoot to the top of the list. I have 2FA Sign in on, so it's not like someone is just going to get on my profile without me knowing. 

That strange you can check on Sony account to see if they is any off ps5 register they just in case maybe log out of every where and change pass just in case 

1 hour ago, James De Battisti said:

That strange you can check on Sony account to see if they is any off ps5 register they just in case maybe log out of every where and change pass just in case 

I did, there's nothing out of the ordinary on there. Destiny 2 isn't showing it's been played since, so I'll have to keep an eye on it. 

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...