Resident Evil Village - PS VR2 (February 22, 2023)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

4 hours ago, SaTn_boatz said:

I've been playing VR mode today, didn't play the standard version before. It looks like there are no trophies for the VR version and you can only unlock trophies by playing the normal mode without VR.

Yes I noticed this earlier too, very disappointing from Capcom. I did RE7 platinum and DLC except Banned Footage all in VR and was hoping to do it again.

The menu says the trophies and saves are separate from flat mode, but it didn't say that trophies are unobtainable in VR... hopefully it's a bug and they fix it

• Like 2

16 hours ago, big-_-_-_-boss69 said:

Yes I noticed this earlier too, very disappointing from Capcom. I did RE7 platinum and DLC except Banned Footage all in VR and was hoping to do it again.

The menu says the trophies and saves are separate from flat mode, but it didn't say that trophies are unobtainable in VR... hopefully it's a bug and they fix it

Very disappointing... :(

I really hope it gets supported. I'm playing through it now for the first time and don't want to stop, but, I also want to wait and see if trophies get support, so I don't have to redo too much.