how do i even get this game?

Hi everyone, so i tried to find this game everywhere on the ps3 store and couldn't find it(poker night at the inventory 2). It is one of telltale's older games i found out it was delisted back in 2018 and unfortunately i didn't buy it. I really want to play this game and get it's trophies and there's no way at all buy it. And a physical release never happened. How can i play this game does anyone know?
Edited by the_sultan999

42 minutes ago, the_sultan999 said:

How can i play this game does anyone know?

The only legitimate option is to download it from your game library on PS3.

2 hours ago, Helyx said:

The only legitimate option is to download it from your game library on PS3.

wish i could because i never bought this still and delisted digital games are gone forever

1 hour ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

I wanted to get this game too, being a poker enthusiast. But unfortunately, it is gone!!

same i never knew about it until recently on a youtube video, too bad that digital games when they're delisted they're gone forever

1 minute ago, Skurkitty said:

Expired Licensing issues, it was delisted from every platform. I own both games on steam so I still have access but it's a shame more people can't experience this gem of poker game.

man i'm so disappointed and not looking forward to the future of digital games if there's a chance that they could get lost forever