Blind guy requesting help with remaining Beat School levels.

killer_beast_56

Hey guys,
Anyone able to help with my remaining Beat School trophies? Only around 5 left, but these 5 are super difficult to do only by ear. Some even do tricky things like having 2 identical sounds on the grid. quite annoying actually as there are no sounds to indicate if sound placement is correct. Then there's the whole sound muting thing, ugh. As a totally blind gamer, doing them by ear is the only way I can complete them. Since Youtube won't help at all for obvious reasons, I figured I'd post on here and see what you guys can come up with. I think numbering the sounds for the ones I'm missing and posting that on here should do the trick, just start on first one and number accordingly. Knowing where to place sounds for the timing is easy to figure out so no need to do anything with that, I just need the sounds themselves. BTW, most of them are DLC beats. Any help would be much appreciated. thanks!

• Like 1

lol! guys, trust me, I don't have super hearing. Man where do yall get this stuff from? Watch too many movies? :D

I use my hearing a lot more effectively than most of you, simply because I don't exactly have much choice, and I'm not about to let something as silly as blindness stop me now, am I? If you lost your sight tomorrow, you'd adapt as well. I've just had way more experience using my ears, that's all. btw Sound shapes campaign isn't exactly playable, some hazzards do have musical sounds and such, but for the most part a blind person can't play it. A friend actually beat that for me, then we came across beats and I realized hmm, I can totally play this thing. Fighting and rhythm games are usually the most playable for us due to the amount of sounds present, although sometimes there are some exceptions.

I can understand that. I just know you have to beat campaign to get to the beat school area, and I know that you kinda need to see what youre doing in the campaign.

I think it's cool what you're trying to do. I am a bit curious about all the games on your account tho. How could you plat MK vs DC for example? Your friend must play on your account a lot ;)

And Rubieno, you know they have technology for blind people to use computers right? This isn't the dark ages bro ;)

• Like 1

Nope, platted MK VS DC myself. Same with Street fighter games and various others. As I said, fighters are the most playable. And yes, there's technology to read webpages and such for blind people, they're called screen readers. Bet you didn't know your IOS device has one such screen reader. It's called voice over. turn that thing on and check it out, be sure to turn on screen curtain as well so you're actually using it blind. hahahaha.