Autolog "Connection Failed"

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Which trophies are affected by this outage?

Still unreachable servers for me, Autolog conneciton failed, well another unobtainable then

Edited by HamiTosh

On 10.6.2022 at 2:41 AM, Mizz said:

Just checked it on my side on a dummy account. I'm able to connect to autolog. I was also able to create a lobby and join one just fine. Not sure why it's not working for you :( 

i last played the game like in 2019 in the meantime i used PSN ID Change feature,is that the problem?

the only trophy i need is in ya face, which sadly is tied to stupid autolog servers

28 minutes ago, HamiTosh said:

i last played the game like in 2019 in the meantime i used PSN ID Change feature,is that the problem?

the only trophy i need is in ya face, which sadly is tied to stupid autolog servers

Changing your PSN ID causes absolute havoc with certain PS3 games so that's likely the cause of your woes and you'll have to change it back :(. If it turns out that changing your PSN ID does actually cause this problem, please report it here so others are forewarned: 

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

27 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Changing your PSN ID causes absolute havoc with certain PS3 games so that's likely the cause of your woes and you'll have to change it back :(. If it turns out that changing your PSN ID does actually cause this problem, please report it here so others are forewarned: 

If thats the case then i wont give a shit about the game and put it back in the shelf, there is no way im gonna change my ID again, as I dont want it and "fixing" one game while corrupting others is not a good trade :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 20.6.2022 at 6:36 AM, LucasDragon570 said:

Have you tried linking EA accounts with PSN?
From time to time EA unlinks accounts if I haven't logged in to EA/Origin for a long time. It happened to me when I went to try the DLC's years later.

i have linked my account, funny thing autolog works for me on NFS Hot Pursuit but not on NFS Most Wanted

Update 05.07.2022 so after contacting the customer service of EA I still dont have my problem resolved, the only thing which they tell me is that apparently "the game servers for this have been close/been put on the sunset list""if u want more NFS games check out the newer titles".

Wow, I want just to get the "In your face" trophy and people still pop it.

But according to EA u have a problem?Go buy a newer game and play.

Hhahahaahaha stupid company, on of the worst infestations in the gaming industry....

Update 14.07.2022 employees of EA still keep lieing, telling me that servers are offline and support has ended for NFS Most Wanted, despite me telling them that people still earn the online achievements.

So after trying to give them like 5 chances to solve this crap, I will give up on this and boycott EA even more.Guys beware, stay from this company

Just bcz of one stupid online trophy I wont be able to earn the plat nice.

Edited by HamiTosh

Try signing in through rivals then trying most wanted. Ea servers are stupid, you have to connect autolog through a different game. To get my alt working on hot pursuit I had to connect it on most wanted 

Autolog servers go mad if you changed your psn name so if you have this is why. 

• 2 months later...
On 05/07/2022 at 1:05 PM, HamiTosh said:

Update 05.07.2022 so after contacting the customer service of EA I still dont have my problem resolved, the only thing which they tell me is that apparently "the game servers for this have been close/been put on the sunset list""if u want more NFS games check out the newer titles".

Wow, I want just to get the "In your face" trophy and people still pop it.

But according to EA u have a problem?Go buy a newer game and play.

Hhahahaahaha stupid company, on of the worst infestations in the gaming industry....

Update 14.07.2022 employees of EA still keep lieing, telling me that servers are offline and support has ended for NFS Most Wanted, despite me telling them that people still earn the online achievements.

So after trying to give them like 5 chances to solve this crap, I will give up on this and boycott EA even more.Guys beware, stay from this company

Just bcz of one stupid online trophy I wont be able to earn the plat nice.

Do you have the same issue with other old EA titles? For some reason EA deleted old accounts created when you played PS3 games, so they'll have to fix your account anyway if you intend on playing other games like Battlefield 3 or Crysis 3 for example.

7 hours ago, pkopetzky said:

Do you have the same issue with other old EA titles? For some reason EA deleted old accounts created when you played PS3 games, so they'll have to fix your account anyway if you intend on playing other games like Battlefield 3 or Crysis 3 for example.

Havent had any issue with NFS Undercover Hot Pursuit.

They dont care about my problem  they only connect me with people which i can barely understand, due to their poor phone quality and broken german.

Email tells me the dame crap like

"check ur internet" etc

i have 1Gig fiber connection ?

• Like 1

On 09/09/2022 at 5:07 PM, HamiTosh said:

Havent had any issue with NFS Undercover Hot Pursuit.

They dont care about my problem  they only connect me with people which i can barely understand, due to their poor phone quality and broken german.

Email tells me the dame crap like

"check ur internet" etc

i have 1Gig fiber connection ?

Try using the chat system they have in English, that should work better. What happens if you try to log in to your EA account on their website via your PSN ID?

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up, if your mail address for your PSN is different than the one for EA origins it will also fail to connect to autolog. A couple of years ago I changed the main mail address of my PSN but never did for EA, since I don't use Origins. I don't just use it anymore, I also deleted it. So now, I have no possibility to get this account back. Maybe I will create a new one and see what happens in game if both accounts have the same mail address.

On 11/8/2022 at 2:58 PM, Gommes_ said:

Just a heads up, if your mail address for your PSN is different than the one for EA origins it will also fail to connect to autolog. A couple of years ago I changed the main mail address of my PSN but never did for EA, since I don't use Origins. I don't just use it anymore, I also deleted it. So now, I have no possibility to get this account back. Maybe I will create a new one and see what happens in game if both accounts have the same mail address.

I think this must be the problem I'm running in to.  Is there a way to fix this, and are the servers still definitely up for this game?

21 minutes ago, BigMike656565 said:

I think this must be the problem I'm running in to.  Is there a way to fix this, and are the servers still definitely up for this game?

solution is to sign up through a different game. I had issues connecting to autolog on both my alt and main on hot pursuit (the other would fail to connect). Way i got around it was to sign up to EA origin on this game, and then it worked on HP. Theoretically you could do it the other way around, so sign up on HP or Rivals to connect on this game. 

On 12.11.2022 at 0:38 PM, ResiGamer_28 said:

solution is to sign up through a different game. I had issues connecting to autolog on both my alt and main on hot pursuit (the other would fail to connect). Way i got around it was to sign up to EA origin on this game, and then it worked on HP. Theoretically you could do it the other way around, so sign up on HP or Rivals to connect on this game. 

But this is a weird "solution", since I don't have any other Need for Speed Game on the PS3 and I don't want to start a new one, only to have some sort of hope that the servers let me play the game I wanted to in the first place ?. And I can't connect on another PSN/alt account, correct?

Btw. even if you create a brand new account Origins won't connect, since your old PSN ID was once connected to their servers. So even though the mail address is the same now , the game won't connect you because of different names. I heard that the EA hotline is supposed to fix these issues but I haven't had time to call them yet.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...