Online Still Active?

• 2 weeks later...

The servers are online but the number of people playing it is low...

weird. Everytime I go into player match mode I see a lot of rooms, but I can't connect to any.

@ExHaseo

On the other hand I haven't got problems with ranked yet so I can help with boosting.

Edited by Neku-tan

• 1 month later...

Anyone still up for boosting the rank and level trophies?

Probably goes for Neku as well since we cannot boost each other for some reason =D

weird. Everytime I go into player match mode I see a lot of rooms, but I can't connect to any.

@ExHaseo

On the other hand I haven't got problems with ranked yet so I can help with boosting.

I'll take your word for it. I'm gonna go ahead and pick it up. Even if I can't get anyone to boost, not like I'll be getting platinum anyway, haha.

Actually boosting it isn't that much of a chore

Well i just picked the game up again (new account), so i'm at the usual trophy hunting (aka R1ing through story mode xD) (Sad thing is i never got anyone's Score attack/challenges finished T_T) but considering how troublesome this could get you can call me for a match (or boosting) anytime.

(Le me thiking: Wasn't there a exp system based on your actions in battle? That smells like the next subject for my game dossiers :D)

What kind of version do you have? USA or EU?

It's region locked so multiplayer is reglocked as well.

Not sure, but i think it's USA since it doesn't have any other languages then ENG and JAP...

Uhh i went to try those Expert Challenges... how the hell i'm supposed to chain 3 cross slashes?

What kind of version do you have? USA or EU?

It's region locked so multiplayer is reglocked as well.

multiplayer isn't region locked. I was even playing with people from JP and there were no problems.

Not sure, but i think it's USA since it doesn't have any other languages then ENG and JAP...

Uhh i went to try those Expert Challenges... how the hell i'm supposed to chain 3 cross slashes?

there are several ways to do last challenge, e.g. 236D, Furious Action, 214214C, 2A, 5C, 214A, 214214C, 2B (2 hits), 214214C

multiplayer isn't region locked. I was even playing with people from JP and there were no problems.

there are several ways to do last challenge, e.g. 236D, Furious Action, 214214C, 2A, 5C, 214A, 214214C, 2B (2 hits), 214214C

Just do that... '-' right... (Could you tell me how to decode that?)

Oh? That's fantastic. Then everyone should join us :D

Dude, since i've been finding you everywhere i go in this forum recently i think i should save some time and see if you have any other game i have (or friend request you...'-')

^For those "codes" Neku said. Those are symbolic writings for fighters describing controls on arcade stick.

ABCD are buttons

And numbers are hour positions iirc?

2 questions:

1 where u live?

2 I was looking at your trophies (btw your collection is 90% composed of Jgames i want T_T), why there's a Dangan Ronpa game with english trophies? '-'

1 - Check the flag

2 - Dangan is already released in English.

^For those "codes" Neku said. Those are symbolic writings for fighters describing controls on arcade stick.

ABCD are buttons

1 - Check the flag

Czech Republic... yay a country i know nothing about (then again i live in Brasil so i somewhat know that feel, i've seen recent history books from other countries saying our capital is Buenos Aires (this city is the capital of Argentina) not to mention people who think there's no winter here (sure it's nothing compared to other places but it's relelvant to us) )

ABCD are buttons

1 - Check the flag

And now for the issue at hand:

I tried playing Online, not sure from where my oponent was but the lag was beyond playability, the only way anyone is getting through that is boosting, problem is i'm not sure how can we make for the ranked matches...

And now for the issue at hand:

I tried playing Online, not sure from where my oponent was but the lag was beyond playability, the only way anyone is getting through that is boosting, problem is i'm not sure how can we make for the ranked matches...

You can customize the search even in ranked matches.

• 1 year later...

What's the situation of the servers? still up or will they close when p5a will come out? I'll get this game but for now 50 euros are too much for an old game, I'll wait for a discount.

Plus, what means that the game is locked for some regions? is the first time I notice this so I'm worry, I'm italian.

What's the situation of the servers? still up or will they close when p5a will come out? I'll get this game but for now 50 euros are too much for an old game, I'll wait for a discount.

Plus, what means that the game is locked for some regions? is the first time I notice this so I'm worry, I'm italian.

I really don't think Persona 5 will be milked the same way as P4 =D

So nope, no need to worry about server closure.

And possibly no need to worry about P5A =D

Also, why 50€? It's on Plus now. And you seem to have plus.

As for region locking, iirc, that only applies to vanilla Arena, P4U shouldn't be reg-locked.

As for explanation, it means 2 things. You cannot play different region (US/JP in EU case) on your EU PS3.

Similarly, you cannot play online against different region players.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

I really don't think Persona 5 will be milked the same way as P4 =D

So nope, no need to worry about server closure.

And possibly no need to worry about P5A =D

Also, why 50€? It's on Plus now. And you seem to have plus.

As for region locking, iirc, that only applies to vanilla Arena, P4U shouldn't be reg-locked.

As for explanation, it means 2 things. You cannot play different region (US/JP in EU case) on your EU PS3.

Similarly, you cannot play online against different region players.

I'm not talking about P4AU, this is P4A the previous game.

Edited by VirtualNight