ImStylinOnYaBro

Fix TSW2 PS5 already...

56 posts in this topic

This is the reason I started the PS 4 version of this game even though I would have preferred to play the PS 5 version. Are the graphics better in the PS5 version?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

This is the reason I started the PS 4 version of this game even though I would have preferred to play the PS 5 version. Are the graphics better in the PS5 version?

 

I thinke they're supposed to be better. I can't really tell a difference though. 

 

The PS5 version performs slightly better, but still suffers from the same perfomance issues.

 

PS5 version is 4K and looks amazing, but IIRC so does the PS4 version on PS5.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

@Sly Ripper Sell the site already since you're not fixing it.

 

I don't think anyone would wanna buy it for the asking price Sly puts on it. But yeah this Train Sim World 2 problem has gotten out of hand, only a matter of time before an AAA game on PS5 surpasses 255 trophies due to the relaxed trophy cap and then it'll affect way more people than this game. If Exophase can do it then so can PSNP because they've proven that it's not impossible to track every trophy properly. 

Edited by Sergen
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

@Sly Ripper Sell the site already since you're not fixing it.


Would be interesting to see what asking price he wants for it, and would he be open to offers 🤔

 

Its clear he’s not invested it in as he once was (life gets in the way and that’s understandable) and won’t give the reigns to anyone else, and there is a lack of communication, slowly turning into some of those PS Facebook groups where admin sit and do nothing….

 

There is PSNP+ which has more regular updates and people seem to be switching there

 

People will say “if you don’t like it you can leave” but some people want this site to work.  I’d be interested to see the sites traffic and see if it’s declined over the years…

Edited by amurnin100
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you find out Sly's asking price?
Is there a way to find out how much it cost to run the site vs how much money comes in from ads?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sweeping-lamp3 said:

How do you find out Sly's asking price?
Is there a way to find out how much it cost to run the site vs how much money comes in from ads?


:D
https://www.worthofweb.com/calculator/
:D

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice.  According to the worthofweb link above, it's about $19,000.

 

I wonder if there other ideas of monetization not explored yet.


I'm just curious since this site seems to be the Playstation trophy tracking site that is mentioned in news articles, YouTube videos, and even in the Guinness Book of Records.
I did some random spot-checking among the top 500 players on this site's leaderboard.
All the players I checked are listed on other trophy tracking site leaderboards but I don't see those sites mentioned in outside media which gives me the impression that there is something special about this site that attracts more attention.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, sweeping-lamp3 said:

How do you find out Sly's asking price?
Is there a way to find out how much it cost to run the site vs how much money comes in from ads?


Just to clarify:

 

1) There is no suggestion anywhere that Sly wants nor interested in selling the site, this is purely speculation.

 

2) If said offer was made , I would assume this is done privately by interested party/parties through official channels and the amount would not be made public (unless the purchaser/seller agrees for this to be disclosed)

Edited by amurnin100
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, sweeping-lamp3 said:

How do you find out Sly's asking price?
Is there a way to find out how much it cost to run the site vs how much money comes in from ads?

It seems like UK companies are required to report their financials every few years. Here's the latest for Gaming Profiles Ltd. So seems like quite a bit more than 19K.

 

54jA2Y2.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, HusKy said:

 

Wut? PSNP+ is an addon. If this boat sinks, so will PSNP+. xD


My bad 😂 maybe time for a stand-alone website 🤔

Edited by amurnin100
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe musk can buy this website and fix it

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

.

Edited by ResiGamer_28
wrong thread
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

You've got no chance. Dovetail have shown since the release of the first TSW that they prioritize rushing out full prices dlcs to fixing anything. Leipzig Legend and many other base game trophies are still broken nearly 3 years on. Never ever buy another dlc or game from dovetail. I certainly won't be. 

 

Presume the OP is referring to trophies not appearing correctly on this site for the PS5 version, which has nothing to do with Dovetail, so don't know why you brought them into it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HusKy said:

 

Wut? PSNP+ is an addon. If this boat sinks, so will PSNP+. xD


Are u able to design your own website?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blurrkup said:

 

Presume the OP is referring to trophies not appearing correctly on this site for the PS5 version, which has nothing to do with Dovetail, so don't know why you brought them into it.

Yeah thats my bad i didnt see the site help tab. I thought this was yet another complaints thread about TSW games not working properly

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:


Are u able to design your own website?

 

I'm assuming you mean creating a PSNP clone -- technically yes.

 

However, it would be naive to think you can create a clone in any reasonable time. It would take months if not years. Assuming, someone highly skilled with ton of free time (and money) would create such website, they would be lacking staff to run it and community to create the content.

 

The best course of action would be to see Sly being active again.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also just realized the leaderboard for TSW2 tracks people as over 255, so it’s just the wildly inept site design of sly that he’s too fucking lazy to sort.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, HusKy said:

 

I'm assuming you mean creating a PSNP clone -- technically yes.

 

However, it would be naive to think you can create a clone in any reasonable time. It would take months if not years. Assuming, someone highly skilled with ton of free time (and money) would create such website, they would be lacking staff to run it and community to create the content.

 

The best course of action would be to see Sly being active again.


If the results show the website is cared for more , I’m sure you’d be supported (look at psntrophies as a predecessor) this website runs on people who volunteer, the same can be applied to your version. You could also start crowdfunding to assist with money side of things….

Edited by amurnin100
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the sooner husky gets to work, the sooner we have a respectable alternative. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

the sooner husky gets to work, the sooner we have a respectable alternative. 

 

Well @HusKy do you think PSNP+ could somehow fix TSW2? I guess it'd require PSN's API in order to track it and that's a big feature to add in so I'd hope that eventually Sly wants to fix this game before it happens to more games and gamers. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Sergen said:

 

Well @HusKy do you think PSNP+ could somehow fix TSW2? I guess it'd require PSN's API in order to track it and that's a big feature to add in so I'd hope that eventually Sly wants to fix this game before it happens to more games and gamers. 

no idea what this means. but if you take a look at the 100% club for the game, a few people have 100% with different amounts of trophies great than 255. however, no one has the true 100% yet because none of those people show as 411 total. so idk why the site is tracking that proper, but not the actual game on user profiles.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.