No Stone Unturned bugged?

NoiizeR-

I have completed all 16 optional objectives and done everything possible in the game but the trophy tracker says 8/16. 50%. I replayed all the optional objectives but still stuck at 8/16. 

Anyone else have the same problem?

EDIT: I had to remove the save and start over from scratch for the game to count the secondary objectives correctly

Edited by NoiizeR-

What does your service record medals show in game? Not sure if this is similar but I noticed I didn’t unlock a weapon tied to the kill list on mission two even though I completed it and did the chandelier kill. Upon replaying the mission I noticed that it wouldn’t register if you dropped the chandelier manually but did when I shot the chain. A lot of optional objectives have multiple ways to achieve them so maybe it’s a similar issue if you complete it one way then it doesn’t count? 

In game it says that I have 8. I might go for another run and see if I can change the method. In mission select all the secondary objectives has a checkmark. I noticed that the kill list dont always work, even if you do it correctly. For example in mission 5 I got the kill list cutscene and I dont have a checkmark on it...

• 3 weeks later...

Mission 4: Destroy the Generator. You should choose option to plant a satchel charge. 

Mission 5: neutralize radio communications. You should choose option A: sabotage the cables.

Mission 7: neutralizer the radio tower. You should chose option A: sabotage the cables. It's hard to find a good position to shoot. First you should go to second floor above the generator in a tower. The second, you should climb the vines behind the searchlight.

Mission 8: neutralize radio communications. You should choose option A: sabotage the cables. 

• 3 weeks later...

Can confirm: I had 3 stars on each mission, all medals showed that I had completed all objectives (3 stars) for each mission, yet the medal for the trophy and my tracker was stuck at 87%. I went back to Mission 4, 5, and 8 and tried taking out the generator(M4) and the radio towers(M5/8) in different ways than I had before. The trophy popped on the alternate method for mission 8's radio tower.

its bugged for me even after deleting my save and running though the game following the video, wonder how long till they figure what is causing the bug and fixing it