After chapter 14

TrophyHunt121

Hi Everyone, I finally finished the game and just got to chapter 15. 

I want to know from anyone who has the plat or gotten far into chapter 15 if all the structures we built come back or should I just reload an older save and do all the grindy trophies? I built roads and bridges etc and to have them all just disappear sucks big time. 

Please do let me know i'd really appreciate any feedback on this. Thanks all. 

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Everything comes back once you get to the post-game part of the story and a specific plot point happens so don't worry about losing anything :).

you can spoil it i really dont mind haha. So should I just wait for the 2 weeks to pass then? since that is the main objective now? And does sleeping in the private rooms pass time to do that? Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. 

1 hour ago, TrophyHunt121 said:

you can spoil it i really dont mind haha. So should I just wait for the 2 weeks to pass then? since that is the main objective now? And does sleeping in the private rooms pass time to do that? Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. 

It has been over a year since I last played this game so can't remember the specifics but... 

Spoiler

once the final set of credits roll and the end cutscene finishes, the game rewinds the clock to 2 weeks earlier and lets you continue on as if parts of the story never happened.