Stocking the shelves trophy

PotrikBerger

I’m in 2nd season in career, won every competition my teams (Essex, all formats, Southend all formats and red-backs)  have played in, I’ve played two test series for England, won both of them. Won individual player leaderboards in all those competitions,  yet not got this trophy and cannot find anyway in game to see all trophies I have won.

any sage advice on how to unlock this trophy?

• 6 months later...

Apparently, it only counts the tournament wins for which you see the trophy celebration cutscene at the end of tournament (the one where the team lifts the trophy). It does not occur after every tournament win for some reason. The quickest way is to simulate the matches till the final match of the series. So if you are playing ODI series of 3 matches, simulate the first 2 matches (hoping to be winning the series 2-0 or tied 1-1 at this point), then play the final match and win if required to win the series (hoping the cut scene plays after the win)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheGrindMaster said:

Apparently, it only counts the tournament wins for which you see the trophy celebration cutscene at the end of tournament (the one where the team lifts the trophy). It does not occur after every tournament win for some reason. The quickest way is to simulate the matches till the final match of the series. So if you are playing ODI series of 3 matches, simulate the first 2 matches (hoping to be winning the series 2-0 or tied 1-1 at this point), then play the final match and win if required to win the series (hoping the cut scene plays after the win)

Many thanks for this, much appreciated!

With how we performing now as a progressive test and Odi team in real life, I have had the itch to go back to this game. Your info above will push me to do so now ?