Be warned, pre-1.05 version has a bug that corrupts all saves

Kasigrim

Just happened for me. After the second minor boss in the second main dungeon (trying to avoid spoilers with specifics) trying to load and all saves are broken. Can't load, delete saves, or even start a new game. 

Looks like on reddit others have had this happen, and not solely on PS5. Sucks because the game was awesome but if they don't patch this in a way I don't lose progress I don't think I have the heart to start my Warrior mode run all over. A word of caution to others either wait on it or keep your cloud save not synced. 

UPDATE: 1.05 fixes the corruption issue AND restores any saves affected.

Edited by Kasigrim

On 6/4/2022 at 7:57 PM, felipe-gf20 said:

I'm pretty sure I killed Iktala at Soldier level and didn't get the trophy :(

Without the day one patch basically all the trophies are broken and they're not retroactive. If you had that, it still might be glitchy and/or I did have the developer confirm it sometimes glitches if you edit the difficulty. 

23 hours ago, Admiralvic said:

Sem o patch do primeiro dia, basicamente todos os troféus estão quebrados e não são retroativos. Se você tivesse isso, ainda poderia estar com falhas e/ou eu fiz com que o desenvolvedor confirmasse que às vezes falhas se você editar a dificuldade. 

The game is up to date and I haven't changed the difficulty either. A pity I was really enjoying the game and it has a lot of potential, but when it crashed I was discouraged to continue. I will wait for corrections and then start again. Thanks.

70% through on warrior mode and it wiped my save. My file was at 47 hours. Most frustrating, difficult game Ive ever played. I backed it up about 12 hours ago, but I can’t redo all the bs I went through. I’m dropping this thing forever, literally fuck this game, I’m so angry.

Even amidst the crazy frustration I was still enjoying it. I did almost every optional thing I could and the game was getting a tiny bit easier…. Pissed that I was so close to the end.

6 hours ago, xXFinal_WaveXx said:

Someone got through the fire temple? there's a bugged room where I can't lit the cauldron and can't progress in the game. In Addition, the two last maps were complete for me when I step in the stage. it is very difficult to locate where you have to go with the map completed

Same room is bugged for me. Impossible to progress. Managed to do a bunch of optional stuff. Made it to 78.5% completion, but that room is completely broken. there's also a bugged drone in the top right of the laboratory. They said a steam patch is coming by June 23rd. No word on consoles or if it'll fix these problems. 

10 hours ago, xXFinal_WaveXx said:

Someone got through the fire temple?

4 hours ago, TheArtfulDimond said:

Same room is bugged for me.

Interesting. I saw that one has complete the game as caster. Out of curiousity, what classes are you playing? Has it something to Do with the class? I play as scout and should finish the sunken laboratory shortly, I will give a heads up if i facing the same issue in the fire temple.

@Biobillybones were you facing the same issue during your playthrough? 

14 hours ago, xXFinal_WaveXx said:

Someone got through the fire temple? there's a bugged room where I can't lit the cauldron and can't progress in the game. In Addition, the two last maps were complete for me when I step in the stage. it is very difficult to locate where you have to go with the map completed

I got through Fire Temple by not savig nor dying until I opened the Fire Temple door after Dark Razor boss. Someone on reddit said that map gets buggier everytime you load the zone, like leaving, dying or resting at save points.

Also, the drone at top right of the lab zone is not bugged. You have to open way by destroying some wall at bottom left of the room from the other side, so the drone can keep advancing.

Btw, I got my file wiped just before final Boss. Game is great, but also very buggy, I Dont think im going to play again before it gets fixed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Inuty said:

Interesting. I saw that one has complete the game as caster. Out of curiousity, what classes are you playing? Has it something to Do with the class? I play as scout and should finish the sunken laboratory shortly, I will give a heads up if i facing the same issue in the fire temple.

@Biobillybones were you facing the same issue during your playthrough? 

I am playing as archer. found a bugged chest on desert too. The sand can't be destroyed to reveal the chest.

8 hours ago, Disseverment said:

Btw, I got my file wiped just before final Boss. Game is great, but also very buggy, I Dont think im going to play again before it gets fixed.

Dude that suuucks! I'm assuming that was in dragon Castle? I know I should stop playing because the same thing will happen to me, but I'm so invested and enjoying what I can play. I hope the patch comes soon, but they're not promising one for steam till the 23rd

1 hour ago, TheArtfulDimond said:

Dude that suuucks! I'm assuming that was in dragon Castle? I know I should stop playing because the same thing will happen to me, but I'm so invested and enjoying what I can play. I hope the patch comes soon, but they're not promising one for steam till the 23rd

Yeah, saved after Agginox and left for a couple of hours. When I came back, game was updated to patch 1.04 and save was wiped

I’m also now stuck in the fire dungeon because I can’t light the cauldron… also “a sword for Emil” quest is bugged for me since I picked up the sword before the quest became available, so I’m locked out. It looks like this happens with a couple different side quests if you meet the requirements before starting them..

these guys really didn’t bother testing their game, it’s a good game at its core but I’ve never seen a quality game release this broken.

Short heads up: i opened a chest in the sewers which are not marked as opened and didnt count for the map completion. If anyone else has the same Problem we can say that right now two chests are not obtainable. The one in the desert under a pile of Sand and one chest in the sewer

4 hours ago, Inuty said:

Short heads up: i opened a chest in the sewers which are not marked as opened and didnt count for the map completion. If anyone else has the same Problem we can say that right now two chests are not obtainable. The one in the desert under a pile of Sand and one chest in the sewer

I had a ton of chests opened in the floating palace which didn’t count towards completion. Game is a mess.

On 11/06/2022 at 4:38 AM, Inuty said:

Is it this one? 
https://imgbb.com/mNDPRYh

I reported it on discord but I'm scared they won't be able to correct this as the chest is already opened, I'm pretty sure we will need to make another 100% completion save what a mess

Edited by Sarylia
Link to image

1 hour ago, Sarylia said:

Is it this one? 
https://imgbb.com/mNDPRYh

I reported it on discord but I'm scared they won't be able to correct this as the chest is already opened, I'm pretty sure we will need to make another 100% completion save what a mess

Yeah it is exactly this chest which is not counting for me. In addition, i am as well blocked in the fire temple with no option to Light the cauldron. I wait for a new Version until trying again.

seem like boss trophies are bugged for me, i have beaten iktala, the minotaur, all scorpion and babylon with scout on warrior difficulty but any of their trophies have poped, i am on v1.04.

really strange because minotaur trophy isnt difficulty bound (and it still show me a warning when i try to change difficulty)

Just lost my save at the last boss.

After a no turning back point message i decide to backtrack and go for the 100% before doing the last part and to my surprise the next time i open the game,the save is gone. 
last cloud save i have is right after the fire temple so i guess i'll be waiting on the update to touch the game again..

• 4 weeks later...