Be warned, pre-1.05 version has a bug that corrupts all saves

Kasigrim

On 20/06/2022 at 2:56 AM, Godan_8 said:

Just lost my save at the last boss.

After a no turning back point message i decide to backtrack and go for the 100% before doing the last part and to my surprise the next time i open the game,the save is gone. 
last cloud save i have is right after the fire temple so i guess i'll be waiting on the update to touch the game again..

The problem persists. I was stuck on fire temple and with 1.06 I was able to go through the game. After Agginox, I saved my game aon the cloud and  after that my save was wiped out. I will wait for the next patch and I hope my save come back.

Edited by xXFinal_WaveXx
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, xXFinal_WaveXx said:

The problem persists. I was stuck on fire temple and with 1.06 I was able to go through the game. After Agginox, I saved my game aon the cloud and  after that my save was wiped out. I will wait for the next patch and I hope my save come back.

Exact same thing happened to me. Quit to main menu after Agginox. 93% completion. Uploaded save. Opened game. I had 3 separate game files for each class. All of them are gone. Only option is New game. 

I tried it out today with my save before entering the fire temple. I am still blocked in the room where you get the Wind orb. Still cant flame the cauldron.

Any advice from the people who beat at least the fire temple? Is there a Trick now to get past this point after the Patch? I saw a lot more people got the trophy for the fire temple Boss since yesterday.