Trophy Profile Reviews [Plat'n That]

Symudtry

Feel free to go through my list if you like, it may take another long video to do like yours. You're quite well spoken and the video flows pretty nicely.

Btw, God mode in Hades is not an exploit. It's like training wheels. I highly recommend tou turn that on ASAP if you go back to it. It just gives you minor buffs after each death, that accumulate the more times you die to eventually become very helpful if you die way too often.

• Like 1

Hey this could be fun, since I do watch youtube when I'm grinding long-ass trophies. Sure feel free to look at mine as well. It might not be interesting but hey I always enjoy seeing comments about what I like, whether positive or negative they might be!

Edit: I will say, a lot of games are not complete and most of the early games are not even done because I began to hunt legitimately around 2016, so anything prior to that is just a mess.

Edited by Darghel

I will add you both to the list! Cheers for the feedback, I have definitely enjoyed the longer videos myself when going for trophies (One of my current games is Elder Scrolls Online and having longer content/podcasts is definitely helping keep me sane) so the plan is really look into other folks accounts, so time isn't too big a concern.

As for Hades, it is definitely a game I will return to sometime this year. I am curious how the god mode and dying less would affect trophies tied into speaking with the npcs,  I was under the impression, you need to chat with them frequently (unless you have great rng).

• Like 1

Go for it dude. I wonder what you'll say about other profiles tbh. Like it's pretty easy to ramble about your own trophy list and gaming history I'd assume, but what are you gonna say about someone else's list? 

Anyways left a sub for now. Is there any other content planned for the future?

@Sardavanua cheers for the sub mate, so I have been streaming trophy hunting on twitch for about six months (the current game being Demon's Souls), as for Youtube, my plans currently are to do a user profile either once a week or fortnight, going over their list, looking at things like the game that got them into trophy hunting, rarest plat etc. Besides this, the plan is to at the start of the week put out a shorter video on what I have been working on for the past week, a hunting update of sorts. Staggered between such videos will be misc videos such as rankings and specific game videos.

Nice video, I really enjoy this kind of content. Feel free to look up my profile, but be warned, it's a little mess. I like to compare my profile to other hunters and I am really interested in what other people think about my collection. Keep up the good work! 

I will add you to the list Cassio! I took a quick sneak peak at your list and I wouldn't call it messy, definitely interesting. Some of those rarest plats are very impressive! I look forward to going through it in more  detail  mate

23 minutes ago, Cassio_Legend said:

Sure why not, not sure anyone would be interested in seeing my profile since it's pretty meh imo but would love to hear it.

Edit: just subbed to your YT channel, really liked this kind of videos. 

Burritoprime.png

Edited by Sunnyburrito

35 minutes ago, Symudtry said:

Ahhh yes, a Hakoom review, knowing the way I talk about things, that would be a video that would take longer then my university degree!
I have added Madbuk and Sunny to the list!

Thanks, just FYI my main account is the one I posted, this one I'm using I just use for the forums, I abandoned it a long time ago.